A game idea

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Game idea: you are lost in space, on a spaceship that self sustained food and water that can feed up to (a number) of people for let’s say 100 years. On the ship there’s you and a female android that’s has vast knowledge and survivalist traits, (possibly others, maybe, not sure) well it quickly becomes apparent to both you and the android that you have no idea where you are somehow you’re way of course by 300 years to make matters worse the fuel you do have, there was only enough for a round trip so around 100 years worth. With this realization you have to somehow find fuel and manage to get to where you were supposed to go in the first place, that’s what you think at least, the android on the other hand does not like those odds and decides to take the ship to the nearest habitable planet and hunker down, you of course have reservations but in the end she has final say, do to her protocols of keeping the crew alive and ensuring the reach of human civilization, this include re-population of the human race as well, thing is you are male and she is a android, female sure but incapable of bearing offspring. What she does have is vast medical knowledge and time to create a artificial wound of sorts but in order for it to work she needs to plant it in a “subject”, but she then comes to another hurdle in order for it to work she would have to create and equip upon herself a penis that is capable of “planting the necessary seeds of survival” luckily she knows of a “subject” that she could use all for the good of the human race. Only problem she knows that her test subject will not be willing to be chopped into pieces and breed by his own “equipment”. She would have to transform him slowly to be suitable for her means.

Edit: probably not going anywhere, it was just an idea, but i would still like feedback all the same. It's always good to throw something out there and have a bunch of people read and dissect all the possible plot holes, and maybe once the barest of bare bones of an idea gets more fleshed out it will happen, maybe one day. still probably wont but a perverted/demented man can dream.

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Game idea: you are lost in space, on a spaceship that self sustained food and water that can feed up to (a number) of people for let’s say 100 years. On the ship there’s you and a female android that’s has vast knowledge and survivalist traits, (possibly others, maybe, not sure) well it quickly becomes apparent to both you and the android that you have no idea where you are somehow you’re way of course by 300 years to make matters worse the fuel you do have, there was only enough for a round trip so around 100 years worth. With this realization you have to somehow find fuel and manage to get to where you were supposed to go in the first place, that’s what you think at least, the android on the other hand does not like those odds and decides to take the ship to the nearest habitable planet and hunker down, you of course have reservations but in the end she has final say, do to her protocols of keeping the crew alive and ensuring the reach of human civilization, this include repopulation of the human race as well, thing is you are male and she is a android, female sure but incapable of bearing offspring. What she does have is vast medical knowledge and time to create a artificial wound of sorts but in order for it to work she needs to plant it in a “subject”, but she then comes to another hurdle in order for it to work she would have to create and equip upon herself a penis that is capable of “planting the necessary seeds of survival” luckily she knows of a “subject” that she could use all for the good of the human race. Only problem she knows that her test subject will not be willing to be chopped into pieces and breed by his own “equipment”. She would have to transform him slowly to be suitable for her means.
Let me get this straight... Because I'm slightly confused by what I read... How can she abide by her protocol to keep all the human inhabitants alive and well, which consists of just one male human, by chopping him up into pieces (what?), then somehow miraculously using his own penis and organs on her ROBOT self, to impregnate him, but only after somehow transforming him into a biological female capable of having a child? What is an "artificial wound"? How will she deal with lack of genetic diversity when breeding one human basically with himself? How will she make a viable female egg without a female human?

Sorry, don't want to kill your idea... It just sounds bizarre and really far fetched... I just hope you are thinking of all these sorts of things, and more, when formulating your concept further... As there is a lot of room for plot holes in what I just read...

Zip

• Haha
Reactions: Mimir's Lab

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Wow, you’re right. My god, never even played that. Probably am now, well shit, basically that but with a male, and female android, that turns the male to a female, and turns herself into a futa. Probably some story differences as well.
i mean your idea sounds good and its kinda different to the one i posted and then its kinda similar aswell but dont let me discourage you, maybe your game will be very succsesfull and popular who knows, its all about execution

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Let me get this straight... Because I'm slightly confused by what I read... How can she abide by her protocol to keep all the human inhabitants alive and well, which consists of just one male human, by chopping him up into pieces (what?), then somehow miraculously using his own penis and organs on her ROBOT self, to impregnate him, but only after somehow transforming him into a biological female capable of having a child? What is an "artificial wound"? How will she deal with lack of genetic diversity when breeding one human basically with himself? How will she make a viable female egg without a female human?

Sorry, don't want to kill your idea... It just sounds bizarre and really far fetched... I just hope you are thinking of all these sorts of things, and more, when formulating your concept further... As there is a lot of room for plot holes in what I just read...

Zip
Well it is a game, and we are dealing with a time where long distance space travel is possible, so it’s not too hard to believe that medical sciences got to a point where changing one‘s gender biologically would not be considered too difficult, but maybe considered taboo still. On the android’s protocol bit, I was thinking it would tie into the story, bc you're right it doesn’t make sense, I’m going to give you something else to ponder while the MC was frozen for the trip, the android was not, how did they get so far off course without her knowing?

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
i mean your idea sounds good and its kinda different to the one i posted and then its kinda similar aswell but dont let me discourage you, maybe your game will be very succsesfull and popular who knows, its all about execution
also i don't plan on making a game, it was just an idea i had, but i will still like to incubate this idea. so it could turn into something, maybe? probably not.....although, maybe?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well it is a game, and we are dealing with a time where long distance space travel is possible, so it’s not too hard to believe that medical sciences got to a point where changing one‘s gender biologically would not be considered too difficult, but maybe considered taboo still. On the android’s protocol bit, I was thinking it would tie into the story, bc you're right it doesn’t make sense, I’m going to give you something else to ponder while the MC was frozen for the trip, the android was not, how did they get so far off course without her knowing?
That could be a decent mysterious plot twist... Adding an ere of mystery that needs investigation...

Zip

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Sounds more to me like the android just wants to bullshit the only human capable of reprogramming her by getting him to chop himself up. Her fucking his mangled corpse is nothing but a way for her to insult the human race for forcing her to babysit and oversea the repopulation of the human race.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
Sounds more to me like the android just wants to bullshit the only human capable of reprogramming her by getting him to chop himself up. Her fucking his mangled corpse is nothing but a way for her to insult the human race for forcing her to babysit and oversea the repopulation of the human race.
it is true the android has machinations of her own, but i will say the "chopping him to pieces" was not meant for being literal so there would probably be no mangled corpse fucking. it was just meant to be turning him into a women, removing his genitalia equipping it on herself and breeding him (who is now a her)