A game idea of this "penis neck" fetish that I just found

Alfi7643

Jul 4, 2021
So yesterday I found a tag in rule 34 called "penis neck".
So the fetish here is...
the character's neck were turned into a dick plugged into a new pussy on her shoulder.

And then when I saw this image, I got an idea in my mind about a game with this fetish

sample_0200ef4a6d251961bd316fba35477d0c43dcb5bf.jpg

So our character got cursed or infected with disease that turned her neck into a dick. And in order to fix it she needs to take an adventure.

Since her penis neck were inside her shoulder pussy, everytime she's moving her penis neck keeps grinding inside, making her more aroused in each steps, and also when she's fighting. So she need to stay still for a moment to calm herself down, adding more difficulty during fighting.

On her adventure she can find many enemies that she can infect with the curse/disease, unplug their head, and steal their body.

And to use their body, she need to unplug her head from her own body and plugged it into the new body, but to anchor it on the new body she need to piston her own head and cummed inside. And after that for a few moment you'll walk sround on the new body with an inflated belly.

And her old body?
It'll following her as a companion or a pack mule.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
firstly
1701116181993.png
secondly
Seems like a funny ideia haha, but the engine will play a important role in this, while some people will say RPGM i think Godot or gamemaker could pull this off way better with decent work.