• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py A French Guy who needs help with Ren'py

Mash-Nexus

Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone, i currently trying to create a game, but i have never used Ren'py before, so if someone who knows ren'py and with a lot of time to loose want to help me, please contact me

exemple of problem i have: i currently trying to make a disclaimer before the main menu with imagebutton, but i only find line of code for imagebutton in mainmenu or for map but not for splashscreen

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english ^^"

Jimbles

Aug 30, 2017
I think this belongs under the programming and development tab. However, just put the splashscreen label in your script. I usually put it between my declarations and my start label.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
but i only find line of code for imagebutton in mainmenu or for map but not for splashscreen
Er... I fail to see the problem. Use the code you find for "mainmenu", and use it for "splashscreen", it should works the same. Just be sure that you return for everything in the "splashscreen" since, as long as I remember, it's how you'll go to the main menu.

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
C'est peut être un peu tard... Mais si tu a besoin d'aide, tu peux toujours m'envoyer un message privé. J'essayerai de répondre au mieux.

It may be a bit late ... But if you need help, you can always send me a private message. I will try to answer the best.