VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Going to Hell - A Father's Sins 2.jpg

Overview:
A stand alone *companion game to A Father's Sins. Exploring alternative paths and what/if scenarios
where the MC pretty much spends all his time fucking instead of saving the world.
Created specifically for those who wish the main game A Father's Sins had more lewd content.

*It's not necessary to play A Father's Sins first, but it will help understand some of the background story for the characters.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: Pixieblink - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 10 - Public
Language: English
Main Game: A Father's Sins
Other games: The Professor Remastered - The Professor II - The Joob-Joob
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0012.jpg screenshot0013.jpg screenshot0015.jpg screenshot0019.jpg
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0003.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude just put actual sexual content for mc in the main title! Instead you create another game and put sexual content on that game! Instead of the effort you put for the sex scenes in this, you can make that sex scenes for the main game! I mean what is this? Why are you so deadset on not putting sexual content for mc in the main game? Let the guy live with hot girls and have a romantic relationship with them and sex with them. Easy peasy

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Dude just put actual sexual content for mc in the main title! Instead you create another game and put sexual content on that game! Instead of the effort you put for the sex scenes in this, you can make that sex scenes for the main game! I mean what is this? Why you are so deadset on not putting sexual content for mc in the main? Let the guy live with hot girls and have a romantic relationship with them and sex with them. Easy peasy
I don't know. Because I felt like it?

Why are you all pissed off that I decided to handle things this way?
Download it / play it / like it / hate it.

As you say... easy peasey.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Wont this take away from development of the main game? Or slow it down?
Shouldn't. Just picked up an extra video card and got it installed and working last month so render times are more or less cut in half. It IS a tight release schedule, but I'll do my best to make it happen.

If not I'll just push the release cycle to 3 weeks between updates instead of 2. That way I KNOW I can pull it off.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
First of all, I want to thank you for the game! Thank you so much!
Don't get me wrong, but why? Why are they working on a sequel, a prequel, another ....quel when the main game is not even finished? What is the point? Okay, I understand that you can work on multiple games at the same time. (I'm not talking about whether it's smart to work on multiple games).
Anyway, without testing the game now, but just looking at the tags, this doesn't seem very "satisfying" either.
I would rather be happy if the main game finally takes the sexual path and drives the story forward instead of just talking around about it.
At least these are my initial thoughts! Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way:
However, it would please my fetishes already if this would really lead to something XD This Game here already meets my taste XD haha

- Tiny tits rock!
Thumbs Up (y)
But only if you have the right Character like a (younger) Sister/Daugther - (legal)

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I don't know. Because I felt like it?

Why are you all pissed off that I decided to handle things this way?
Download it / play it / like it / hate it.

As you say... easy peasey.
i get it, really i do. just seen too many games go this way and never finish the main or worse fuck-up the main. but hey it's Your gig. and like you say. do it or don't do it, whatever.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes