TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Loading your save I was able to immediately go to the bathroom in the evening and see the quest. I'm guess you've installed the mod from the OP. This will break the game. You will need to remove it.
Funny, loading the save worked for me, but I couldn't get it to trigger otherwise. Thanks for the save!

Edit: Sorry, I misspoke. The event this save triggered was "under the table", on the Loyalty path apparent;y, not the event with Lauren in her room. I'm still looking for that one.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i got to the office relief event and the game glitched out
Can you be more specific? Did you get an error message? Also, if you’ve got the multi mod installed, uninstall it.

That goes for everyone. DONT INSTALL THE MULTI MOD!! It’s not made by us, but more importantly it’s not made for the current version. IT WILL BREAK YOUR GAME!! I think it could potentially corrupt your save requiring you to delete all your save files and your persistent save file in your computer’s APP Data folder.

I think over 90% of the bugs being reported on this thread are due to the mod.

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Looks like that quest triggered a little early for you. You need to complete Internet Famous first.
Visit Lauren and Mandy in the yard Sunday mornings. To speed things up to can use the cheats on Ryan's phone to regress time from afternoon back to morning after each time you visit them till the event is completed. Once done, you'll need to visit Jacky four times around the house/town before the quest hint will advance to the next stage. Keep checking the hint till it changes.
Ok let me check
Thank you

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Ok let me check
Thank you
Looks like that quest triggered a little early for you. You need to complete Internet Famous first.
Visit Lauren and Mandy in the yard Sunday mornings. To speed things up to can use the cheats on Ryan's phone to regress time from afternoon back to morning after each time you visit them till the event is completed. Once done, you'll need to visit Jacky four times around the house/town before the quest hint will advance to the next stage. Keep checking the hint till it changes.
Well I completed the event and it's still not getting triggered. I visited mom in school, tried talking to her in toilet and in her room early morning while she changes

jdidemdirty

Nov 7, 2023
Can you be more specific? Did you get an error message? Also, if you’ve got the multi mod installed, uninstall it.

That goes for everyone. DONT INSTALL THE MULTI MOD!! It’s not made by us, but more importantly it’s not made for the current version. IT WILL BREAK YOUR GAME!! I think it could potentially corrupt your save requiring you to delete all your save files and your persistent save file in your computer’s APP Data folder.

i havent installed anything. i took a screenshot

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i havent installed anything. i took a screenshot
I don’t recognize this type of error, but I think it’s saying you’ve got a corrupted file which was probably corrupted during download. You may need to delete your current copy and try downloading the game again.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

hi dear dev, have you got any eta for the stable version f your great VN? thanks

jdidemdirty

Nov 7, 2023
I don’t recognize this type of error, but I think it’s saying you’ve got a corrupted file which was probably corrupted during download. You may need to delete your current copy and try downloading the game again.
like i said before. i havent downloaded anything but my saves

May 25, 2022

The annoying thing is you could put that on the OP, surrounded by lights with giant neon arrows pointing at it, with a loud attention getting klaxon going off and a promise of an evening with a bevy of attractive people of your relevant persuasion and abundant wealth if only they'd read it and they would still not pay attention.

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
The annoying thing is you could put that on the OP, surrounded by lights with gint neon arrows pointing at it, with a loud attention getting klaxon going off and a promise of an evening with a bevy of attractive people of your relevant persuasion and abundant wealth if only they'd read it and they would still not pay attention.
That's what I'VE been saying, not just here but in other threads. We're in the instant gratification age, so No One wants to do something called "work", and perform due diligence. People have become lazy. If you don't have something hanging off their necks weighing them down for them to notice, no one wants to use their common sense (which is tied to your intelligence and comprehensive skills).

jdidemdirty

Nov 7, 2023
That's what I'VE been saying, not just here but in other threads. We're in the instant gratification age, so No One wants to do something called "work", and perform due diligence. People have become lazy. If you don't have something hanging off their necks weighing them down for them to notice, no one wants to use their common sense (which is tied to your intelligence and comprehensive skills).
i can link you the save file and maybe you can see where im going wrong? the files on page 7 or 8 when you import them

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Reloaded an older save and played through NTR content again and still cannot get Matt to trigger on the Sunday date to complete the Window event.

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes