joss joss

May 25, 2022
I am on the loyalty route and I have two events left:
-window display-, which should not appear, and I read that it is a bug.
but I also have the event - let back in-, which is for the loyalty route and there is no way to do it.
Someone tell me how to do -let back in-
please help.
Whatever he does, whether he pays the mafia or not, Jacky fucks Joey in the club.
I have done it in a thousand ways.
Does anyone have the save file with all the loyalty events done?
I give up.

tim_ato

Jul 17, 2022
but I also have the event - let back in-, which is for the loyalty route and there is no way to do it.
please help.
Whatever he does, whether he pays the mafia or not, Jacky fucks Joey in the club.
I give up.
When you click on the phone icon in the game, does it say "Loyalty Route" in the upper left of the phone screen? This can be toggled, even if you're wholly on one path or the other. Maybe you accidentally toggled it (by clicking on it) and the game put you in the NTR route?

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Meant to say Night time. My bad.

Just loaded up a save file and checked the hint. Has to be on a weekday night. I tried it on a Monday night and it worked. Have to go to Lauren's room. You'll see the attached Image when the quest triggers. And I'm for sure on NTR route so should work for you unless your game is bugged (Normally happens from Unofficial Walkthrough Mod).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope, never used a mod since the beginning of the game.....
Tried every night of the week, never got the hint to take it to the next level...
always the same truch or dare....

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
please help.
I give up.

Sounds like you selected the NTR option for Jacky at the start of the game.
When Ryan first talks to Matt, Matt will offer to 'help' Ryan fuck Jacky. If you said yes to this, she's on the NTR path.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how many times need to grab mom's butt for buttgrabbing become "new normality" for her?
grab -> Anger +2 -> So I repeated several times already. Mom doesn’t give up. Maybe she needs to increase the submissiveness? Now mom's submissiveness is 6 (maybe this is not enough for the grab her ass?)

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
i think you need to finish the election campaign. triggers in class monday morning
I don't remember how to get to the sidney wet events but you definitely don't need to finish the election.
I got all the wet events and I'm not done with the election.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wet in the club is done by having sex with Sidney in the club a second time.

You can visit her in the club Monday nights.

If Jacky has discovered her at Joey's club and she is no longer working there, you'll need to ask her to work at the club by visiting her in the kitchen in the evenings.

lumi82

Jul 8, 2017
Will the Mac version get the v0.09 Update as well? I'm getting an error unfortunately when replacing game file from the mac version with the updated windows ones …

EdgeRider7

Oct 17, 2023
Wet in the club is done by having sex with Sidney in the club a second time.

You can visit her in the club Monday nights.

If Jacky has discovered her at Joey's club and she is no longer working there, you'll need to ask her to work at the club by visiting her in the kitchen in the evenings.
i had to get Sydneys affection up with bj in park to complete

EdgeRider7

Oct 17, 2023
Why is the progress / hint system so absolute shit?? I've been repeatedly playing the same election events for literally months ingame.. the only 3 active events are all related to school elections. I've help them with posters, 500$ every week including agent diaz and i get the same bathroom stall shit every monday.. Even made Lauren suck off the entire school even though I hate NTR.. What, Am I supposed to get her school influence to 100 or sumthing?? this is fucking ridiculous.
Make sure visit Mandy in lounge evening to transfer to school, or get caught in loop like i did

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
stuck in the dreaded loop after the dates with mom. cant get the vip room to or the other photoshoots to trigger
You shouldn't need to do any photoshoots if you're on the date with Jacky.

Make sure you do NOT have the multimod installed. That will break your game

jdidemdirty

Nov 7, 2023
You shouldn't need to do any photoshoots if you're on the date with Jacky.

Make sure you do NOT have the multimod installed. That will break your game
no mods. i just go to the site and play. cant get the vip room to trigger either.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 105 Votes