OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Amen brother! It's about time somebody brought these greedy ass devs down a peg or two. These fucking guys should be churning out a new update once a week, at minimum! What's that? You've got a full time job? Fucking use your earnings every month to hire a professional team of game developers then. What's that? Your earnings aren't enough to afford a professional studio? Guess you should have thought of that before you started developing adult games, faggot!

And what's with all this NTR stuff? What's with all this pregnancy stuff? what's with the animal sex? Developers should only make games with the kinks that I like, stop trying to please the fucking outliers with terrible taste!

And while we're at it, this isn't the fucking 1980's anymore, players don't want to play games anymore! clicking and exploring is so burdensome and boring! If you're going to have something to click, make it a single button that just does whatever it is that I'm thinking of. If I want it to start the next scene, boom, I push the button and it starts, If I want it change day, click, it's Tuesday, just like I wanted. I want every girl in the game to have full stats, and do the exact sex scenario that's in my head, "Pushed the Button"! See? It's that simple! And it wouldn't even be that hard. just put the button in the middle of the fucking screen. Adult Gamers of the world rise up "NO MORE CLICKING MORE THAN ONCE TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN! Chant it with me!

And no more of these fucking Alpha releases! I want the game perfect on release. No bugs, no errors, no mis-spellings or grammatical errors, I mean we're fucking paying you to make this game, why can't you get it right?! And by paying, I mean we're giving you the privilege to have us spend our valuable time to play your game that we downloaded for free from a pirate site, so stop wasting our fucking time!

WT OUT! "mic drop"
(y) Cool bro.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
How come the gallery for this and the previous version are identical?
No mod installed for the update as the mod is incompatible.
Because the gallery hasn't been updated yet in this Alpha version. It will be when the Beta or final version is released.

Reactions: Devilrv

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What the hell is up with this update. It is like the dev chose to kill any enjoyment of the game.
You gotta grind the week away just so you get to choose which event you want to try to complete on Sunday as god forbid you could actually do both.
That is not to mention the absolute abomination of the stat system the dev has made of it.
Generally mechanics are suppose to get better refined as updates come out not become a complete mess that is a completely hinders progress.

I'm personally in some weird state where I'm just trying to finish the content without caring about the content when I finally get it just cause I'm done with it. I've been playing this game for years and we finally are getting somewhere but due to the delay and all the BS we need to put up with...

FFS nothing is made simple to progress forward. Need money well you need to do certain things every single day, want to progress forward you gotta ether go to your bedroom click the bed select memes and see the memes to progress 1 day state or do the same with the phone.
Want decent money from Cosplay Haven gotta log on EVERY FUCKING DAY TO BUY ADS!
Want to get any events in the new area you have to do the BS every Saturday afternoon.

These are not hard fixes ether, do a single button in the top to skip time or even better have one that lets you skip 2x without memes.
Want ads for cosplay haven let the player buy in week blocks.
Don't force us to do BS tasks just to get content.
Give us the option to skip the scene when we pay of Joey while still getting the benefit as it's basically the only way to improve her libido at this fucking point.

For how long this proper update took it's not even half baked.

The story is also so fucked up, I get one scene where I fuck a one of the girls then the next scene I have with them they are talking about how they will never fuck MC.
So much of this is not hard to fix ether, you don't need a new render just some flags to be if yes then this text if no then this text. You don't even need to change the outcome just fucking acknowledge wtf is actually going on.
I mean Cami is still a complete open bitch to MC after a major event, there is absolutely no change when there clearly should be. I'm not saying she needs to start jumping MC bone but at the fucking least act civil with him.

Sorry for the rant, just honestly baffled how much of a shit dump this update is,
Just install the DS mod. It solves all life's problems.

Reactions: Amirreza.kh2

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Amen brother! It's about time somebody brought these greedy ass devs down a peg or two. These fucking guys should be churning out a new update once a week, at minimum! What's that? You've got a full time job? Fucking use your earnings every month to hire a professional team of game developers then. What's that? Your earnings aren't enough to afford a professional studio? Guess you should have thought of that before you started developing adult games, faggot!

And what's with all this NTR stuff? What's with all this pregnancy stuff? what's with the animal sex? Developers should only make games with the kinks that I like, stop trying to please the fucking outliers with terrible taste!

And while we're at it, this isn't the fucking 1980's anymore, players don't want to play games anymore! clicking and exploring is so burdensome and boring! If you're going to have something to click, make it a single button that just does whatever it is that I'm thinking of. If I want it to start the next scene, boom, I push the button and it starts, If I want it change day, click, it's Tuesday, just like I wanted. I want every girl in the game to have full stats, and do the exact sex scenario that's in my head, "Pushed the Button"! See? It's that simple! And it wouldn't even be that hard. just put the button in the middle of the fucking screen. Adult Gamers of the world rise up "NO MORE CLICKING MORE THAN ONCE TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN! Chant it with me!

And no more of these fucking Alpha releases! I want the game perfect on release. No bugs, no errors, no mis-spellings or grammatical errors, I mean we're fucking paying you to make this game, why can't you get it right?! And by paying, I mean we're giving you the privilege to have us spend our valuable time to play your game that we downloaded for free from a pirate site, so stop wasting our fucking time!

WT OUT! "mic drop"
Will responding to his haters

prisonshowers-flexxor.gif

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
window display??? like last how to get this??
NTR route ONLY. Have to visit Lauren in the evenings.

There's a known issue where NTR and Loyalty missions aren't reading which path players are on. This is due to this release being an Alpha. I'm sure it will be fixed once Public Release comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: goovraedt

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
hey how do i unlock cami/her maid version i didn't really unlock her i think. nonetheless i can't seem to progress sydneys event cause of it and thus can't continoue anything else (diaz also seems to not wanting to dig up dirt on matt i am on the loyalty route (not into ntr)) mind if someone checked out my save
Go to the lounge on a weekday morning.

Megan won't talk to you about the dirt on Matt till after Cami and Mandy move and and Mandy changes schools.
Keep working on Cami and Sidney for now. Once you've had sex with Sidney you'll be able to advance the school election story.

Is there anywhere in that to raise the likes on the two girls? stuck at about 77000
You'll need to have seen all three outcomes with Jacky, Sidney, and Cami stopping by as well as finished the election and had sex with Lauren. Once done the yard event will continue.

How do I trigger collecting the lingerie? I know I need to go on a date with Jacky. I just can't find when I can ask out on a date.
Sunday early morning, go to Jacky's room.

Reactions: FrankF010

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What the hell is up with this update. It is like the dev chose to kill any enjoyment of the game.
You gotta grind the week away just so you get to choose which event you want to try to complete on Sunday as god forbid you could actually do both.
That is not to mention the absolute abomination of the stat system the dev has made of it.
Generally mechanics are suppose to get better refined as updates come out not become a complete mess that is a completely hinders progress.

I'm personally in some weird state where I'm just trying to finish the content without caring about the content when I finally get it just cause I'm done with it. I've been playing this game for years and we finally are getting somewhere but due to the delay and all the BS we need to put up with...

FFS nothing is made simple to progress forward. Need money well you need to do certain things every single day, want to progress forward you gotta ether go to your bedroom click the bed select memes and see the memes to progress 1 day state or do the same with the phone.
Want decent money from Cosplay Haven gotta log on EVERY FUCKING DAY TO BUY ADS!
Want to get any events in the new area you have to do the BS every Saturday afternoon.

These are not hard fixes ether, do a single button in the top to skip time or even better have one that lets you skip 2x without memes.
Want ads for cosplay haven let the player buy in week blocks.
Don't force us to do BS tasks just to get content.
Give us the option to skip the scene when we pay of Joey while still getting the benefit as it's basically the only way to improve her libido at this fucking point.

For how long this proper update took it's not even half baked.

The story is also so fucked up, I get one scene where I fuck a one of the girls then the next scene I have with them they are talking about how they will never fuck MC.
So much of this is not hard to fix ether, you don't need a new render just some flags to be if yes then this text if no then this text. You don't even need to change the outcome just fucking acknowledge wtf is actually going on.
I mean Cami is still a complete open bitch to MC after a major event, there is absolutely no change when there clearly should be. I'm not saying she needs to start jumping MC bone but at the fucking least act civil with him.

Sorry for the rant, just honestly baffled how much of a shit dump this update is,

Sounds like you can solve all of your problems by using the built in cheat mod on Ryan's phone and walkthrough in the OP.
You can add money, change stats, as well as modify what day/time it is at the click of a button.

Though, by the time you've completed Jacky's photo shoot, money is really a non-issue. You don't even have to advertise to passively make 2k a week.

As for Cami's stuff, you're %100 correct. We need to update a ton of events for her. We've got quite a backlog of placeholders that need updating that we are currently working through.

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
Go to the lounge on a weekday morning.

Megan won't talk to you about the dirt on Matt till after Cami and Mandy move and and Mandy changes schools.
Keep working on Cami and Sidney for now. Once you've had sex with Sidney you'll be able to advance the school election story.

You'll need to have seen all three outcomes with Jacky, Sidney, and Cami stopping by as well as finished the election and had sex with Lauren. Once done the yard event will continue.

Sunday early morning, go to Jacky's room.
no event happen when i go to the lounge in the morning. think my game is bugged or something? can you send a save right after what you meant? i have tried almost every room in everytime stamp so far

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
no event happen when i go to the lounge in the morning. think my game is bugged or something? can you send a save right after what you meant? i have tried almost every room in everytime stamp so far
Post your save file if you don't mind. I can take a look and get it fixed for you.

0bora

Nov 14, 2023
wonder why not is written SANDBOX in the tags.... it's just it is a unwanted type of play grinding from here and there

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Since a page ago the grind was mentioned
my list of wishes is very short
* A Checkbox that allows me to have the "Room" belt allways seeable (i really dislike unessesary clicks)
* A Skip time button out of the phone (at best without memes, for the same Reason)

* A other wish that sadly is not really expectable would be a system like in waterworld where "Rooms" with Quest related interations are marked with a star in the "map"

I Dislike the Lust grind and the anger system, but these 2 are easy to mod away, like
Anger >1 = anger 0.
Lust <8 = Lust 10

Anyway, its a very good game and the few things i dislike are no reasons to encumber in my opinion. (y)

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes