13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
then I must be doing something weird, also, Saturday keep getting the same "unlock" and a lot of dialoges are the same even tho we have passed that.. so maybe my game is bugged or not sure...

RexJ

Mar 30, 2022
It's a Loyalty only event. If you're on the NTR path you won't be able to do it.
If you're seeing it on an NTR save, that's a bug.
could you please check my save as well would really appreciate it im stuck also on can't talk to jackie at night, and also i see a ntr event on my progress and im on loyalty route

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
I cant trigger the Let back in event, can someone please check my save, i cant seem to get it to trigger.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Oh yeah, forgot about the tacher. Probably because dev made this one non-repeatable, on the contrary to basically every other sexual encounter in the game.
well, it is repeatable during the campaign.
I want Lauren to become the school slut with free use for everybody at school while she delivers a speech xD ... so it's a pity that the blowjobs she gave during the campaing are also only available during the campaign.

jimboslice8

Apr 7, 2024
I didn't have any trouble getting it going. I'm wondering if there isn't something up with your persistent file.

Here's your save at the start of the event.
Thanks. Fresh install without the Shaddy multi-mod worked. Should've tried that. Started from scratch and wanted all the hints.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
could you please check my save as well would really appreciate it im stuck also on can't talk to jackie at night, and also i see a ntr event on my progress and im on loyalty route
I cant trigger the Let back in event, can someone please check my save, i cant seem to get it to trigger.
Do you two have the multimod installed? That seems to be what's stopping people from being able to see these events.

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes