Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Familiar(Family) Venture v0.01b [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png
Overview:

This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a image button (my logo) in the down-left/up-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 'z' and the mod will appear.

Important notice:
This mod will not work with v0.02 of the game... The new mod version was made for and will only be delivered by @WillTylor on his
page, so please contact him about it if you are one of his patrons by using the message option from patreon.com or on . Thanks for your understanding.
Also I think that this will be the page that'll host the future incest patch I'm developing...

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 07.02.2019
Game/Creator: / WillTylor
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: v0.1d
Game Version: v0.01b
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
The game becomes inactive once i add the mod in the game's directory. Nothing works unless the mod isn't in the directory
That is strange, I have never encountered this type of problem before, can you give me some more details like what operating system you use, from were did you download the game, do you get an error message , etc. infos that'll let me know more about what's causing the problem, and can you re-download the mod and try again.

Nov 24, 2018
That is strange, I have never encountered this type of problem before, can you give me some more details like what operating system you use, from were did you download the game, do you get an error message , etc. infos that'll let me know more about what's causing the problem, and can you re-download the mod and try again.
Yes, i can try to re-download the mod. I'm also using an Aurora r5. I downloaded the game from the f95 zone, forgot which thread though.

Update: Well, i re installed the game, still inactive. I also re installed the mod. No error popped up, it's just perm frozen. I can only scroll back through previous texts

Ninja60

Nov 14, 2016
Same game not progress , cheat menu can open and close but cant interact , i think the cheat menu make the game in idle show or not show

Reactions: Ruodger
May 16, 2017
FYI, Windows 10 here. The mod button and the bottom controls are accessible, but you cannot click or enter to advance the text. Almost like it is being overlayed. As reported, you can regress time. I tested with a new and a save that I advanced with the mod removed and then put in. No difference. Let me know if I can assist... I'll be around and about for a bit. FYI, I tried both the original and your latest posted version.

Edit/Add: Also, when you open the mod with the button in game, cannot scroll down your window either, with mouse scroll, keyboard or click on the sidebar. Hope all of this helps.

Reactions: sonyback

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Same problem here. Also the mod logo appears twice, up and down the screen, and activates (but without work) in lower logo.

Edit. Sorry, I didn't see the fix after posting, works fine now, thank you so much.

Reactions: sonyback

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
It happens the same here, I am using windows 10. The game is frozen and it is possible to just open the mod menu but it is not possible to interact.
After the update, the game came back and the mod also ... Thank you for your work.

Vincent932

Feb 25, 2018
When I pause the game to save and then load the game the stats of the mother and the other characters are put to 20 (affection and submission), how can I fix it