3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Willn't? Did the creator actually say.... Willn't?? I hereby offer my services as an English language consultant for all further F95Zone game developers. The sheer level of comedy experienced in these game dialogues is just.....incredible.

Dad: You're doing the lazy!

Yes.....yes I am.

Reactions: Drendari and Toecup

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I dont think this needs a summary. The no choice thing is more than enough to explain what it is. I mean, Outside of the plot of course. But then again without choices or goals this isnt really a game. So like, More kinetic and yeah. That lady does look like she's in her 50's though.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
Willn't? Did the creator actually say.... Willn't?? I hereby offer my services as an English language consultant for all further F95Zone game developers. The sheer level of comedy experienced in these game dialogues is just.....incredible.

Dad: You're doing the lazy!

Yes.....yes I am.
Not everybody is able to speak English, y'know? Instead of complaining you could just comprehend that fact, or try to help him in any way you can with that. At least he's trying.

It really amazes me how human beings like to criticize other's work, without even trying to put themselves into the creator's shoes. Funny.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Not everybody is able to speak English, y'know? Instead of complaining you could just comprehend that fact, or try to help him in any way you can with that. At least he's trying.

It really amazes me how human beings like to criticize other's work, without even trying to put themselves into the creator's shoes. Funny.
I agree. Sometimes English isn't always straight forward. Such as the use of there (directional), they're (they are), and their (possessive plural). The contraction for "Will not" is "won't".

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes