3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Now I played the second episode and I liked it even better than the first one. Well, I'm not exactly a fan of the monster dick but that's okay. Oh, and Lorric17 ist right, please enable rollback! There are no decisions anyway, so there is no "cheating" at all, but sometimes you accidentally miss a line and then rollback is great.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Wow Alexandra looks just stunning and like many others said, finally a mature woman that looks mature, great body and features, beautiful too. I think the pace of the events is almost good enough, wouldnt mind though to get a little slower.

Ps and please enable rollback, even though there are no choices, it would be nice to roll back and take some pics :p
Ps2 and thanks for the easter egg with Mike's Obsession phone, didnt knew about that game, will try now :D

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Oh man... seeing the horses...just hope that Alexandra will suck a horse and swallow a big load of cum on this farm, in front of MC....

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Ok, I don't like this game any more, I knew in the first chapter, that the husband will screw it all... And I was right, stop after the cream lotion scene, and deleted.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Incredible !!!
I like it so much ! Except the huge animal elephant big dick that doesnt make sense and scrap the fun...
Except for that bad anormal thing, the animations, faces, bodies and yeah sexy hot hairy bush of Michelle are just amazing !

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
a really good update I like very much only I hate bob I wish ic h could kick out the asshole he has to go but it was clear that bob with any fuck can also be quite easy with alyssa the first meeting so stupid real but sometimes of this asshole bob times apart, the game is really great and I'm looking

forward to the next update even if it is guaranteed trouble because alexandra heard what happens between the mc and michelle especially because she fucks her husband bob

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
Ok, I don't like this game any more, I knew in the first chapter, that the husband will screw it all... And I was right, stop after the cream lotion scene, and deleted.
..just imagine its another erik in BB wants to bang all the girls but on the other side ur mc still lucky than max in BB

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
This is shaping up to be my one of my personal favorites. There's very few games the depict older women correctly, if at all, but this one seems to do them more justice.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Episode 2 rly good as well, except for the english sometimes :D Makes it kinda hard to read with willn't and so on ^^ Maybe get to read over your text by someone good at english. Otherwise great game and I like it that the models are not used in every 2nd game here :D And Bob sucks!

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes