3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Finally someone made somewhat milfy looking milf and totally not 40 yo who looks like in her mid 20s and has 3 kids.
uhhh she don't look 40 though... she looks like she is in her late 50s or early 60s (very early 60s like no more than 62) like for real looks like an old lady who uses hair dye and plastic surgery (that being said games usually either go young looking or old as hell, not much in-between really, probably thanks to the uncanny valley) to name a few milf quality actresses (just ones I googled, not my own preferences exactly but just examples, I personally prefer the milf in games to be younger than 50 but that is just me) : Jennifer Aniston (49), Cate Blanchett (48, I personally like her), Diane Lane (53, milf from Man of Steel, to which i think she looks pretty good in that film), Gina Gershon (55, bit too much plastic if you ask me :| but I was too lazy to keep looking so i just grabbed her to finish of the examples). point being you example would be better if you said 55 or 60 because being real the model in this game look like that or a 40yr old who aged like milk.

edit: my guess for why it gives off the 55/60 yr old vibe is the flappy/loose skin around the face, it is too much for someone in their 40s or early 50s, and that amount makes it seem 60s, but the youngness of the rest makes it seem maybe 50s. I believe that is an issue with Daz models themselves as I have pretty much never seen one that hits that middle ground of looking 45 and still a babe. but feel free to send me links and prove me wrong.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@K84 (if this account is DEVs one):
upload_2018-5-2_13-56-19.png
Took 10 minutes for GUI and PICTURES. Tool used:

Reactions: bernthal

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
very intriguing game love the chars so far and the renders are great...ill be keeping my eye on this one for sure, my only complaint would be the giant junk i think
its a bit too much

joeljoseph98

Feb 21, 2018
This is definitely one of the few games that has a proper milf who is in her late 40s or something like that and I just love it...there are games that has their females with huge tits and holy molly asses but this one is modest and has got a realistic feel to it....the plot is fine too....and btw this game is kinda refreshing now that almost every other game around you is just full on incest(not that I dislike them). It is worth the wait and good luck with the game, dev....

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Thanks for the suggestion.

All the images are jpg and with an average of 300KB (1280x720)
From your first game, I saw link on Sharks Lagoon, I saw that you are superb in many ways. I compared your first game to vdategames and it was written and paced better ! Now, with decent renders, good story, you make excellent games.

Reactions: KiGa

K84

Sep 6, 2017
From your first game, I saw link on Sharks Lagoon, I saw that you are superb in many ways. I compared your first game to vdategames and it was written and paced better ! Now, with decent renders, good story, you make excellent games.
Thank you very much.
It's complicated for a single person to create a story, translate, render, edit, create the code, test the games, advertise them... But I do the best I know. Thank you very much again, that encourages me to continue

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
It's update time guys.

PC and Linux:

Mac:

Enjoy ;)

@N7 Can u update OP pls.
Thanks for sharing @KiGa
for some reason, my alerts didn't work i didn't get tag by you or i would have updated the thread yesterday

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: KiGa

KagShou

Aug 21, 2017
30 cm unrealistic dick.
Ugly dick, ugly butthole, ugly ass, ugly pussy.
Please don't update this game.

Reactions: cusa

ozner

Apr 28, 2017
...i thought another BB similar story ,BOB (aka MAX in steroid BB) that will fuck all the girls in the house and ur Mc will got a blue balls but it turns that ur Mc still lucky than max in BB...what if Michelle call bob to set u up haha that would be the end of the story..i can wait for the next ep...nice work GooD JoB

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's the funny part, i used the same model for a character in my game as well, also a milf type. I changed her looks slightly.
As a single game dev myself i can read the sincerity in your thank you. It's a lot of work and plotting. My mind is constantly thinking of new ideas and plot / renders, i am sure yours is too.

Will give your game a play through soon.

EDIT: I am playing the game now but if I may be so forward the English translation is bad... It is distracting me from the story. Everything else is great... Pity you used Alexandra name as i also wanted to keep the DAZ model name for my char, will change mine i think.

Thank you very much.
It's complicated for a single person to create a story, translate, render, edit, create the code, test the games, advertise them... But I do the best I know. Thank you very much again, that encourages me to continue

Reactions: Jackbite

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
WOW!!!
The first part was already a masterpiece ... now i hope this part will follow ;)
...Download initiated ....

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes