3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
A visual novel has choices.
A kinetic novel has no choices.

Fixed it for you :)
I know differences and was referring to dev's comment where he said:

" - Are you doing another game, without finishing Mike's Obsession?
- No, this isn't a game really, it's a visual novel

- A visual novel ?. Without interaction with the history of the game?
- Exactly. A different summer is to enjoy images and history, without choices, without goals"

Clearly, he doesn't know what he's talking about. And in Japan, what we're calling "Visual novels" they are simply calling that "adventures".

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So a 20 years old woman which born a kid is not a milf? -.-What is a milf for you?
I think the point being, which you're either very obtuse or deliberately trolling not to understand, was a MILF with grown kids is what this looks like. Although I can easily find a dozen pics or more of 'regular' women in their 40's, with grown kids, who don't look as 'old' as this model does.

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Wow so much demand for a late 40s-early 50s milf! The demand is there it seems... If your capable of making a game with a *realistic* MILF please do, my money is waiting.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
So a 20 years old woman which born a kid is not a milf? -.-What is a milf for you?
To tell you the truth... NO... The term MILF (Mother that I would Like to Fuck) was born in the decade of 1990. First one of the records where this term was used goes back to 1995, year in which is registered a publication inside the portal "Google Groups" about the Playboy Magazine where the user "ChiPhiMike" comments that some boys and young mens in New Jersey use the word "MILF" to refer to " Mother that I would like to fuck ", referring to the mothers of some friends.
Is that clear for you?
MILF = Woman with teenage kids or young men sons.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Finally someone made somewhat milfy looking milf and totally not 40 yo who looks like in her mid 20s and has 3 kids.
Milf is a subjective word. Milf literally means mother I would like to fuck. Somebody who looks like milf to you would look different to another person.

I would choose a milf who looks like a 30-year-old over a milf who looks like that, not attractive at all, so not a milf.

Reactions: Rythan25
U

User_32285

I know differences and was referring to dev's comment where he said:

" - Are you doing another game, without finishing Mike's Obsession?
- No, this isn't a game really, it's a visual novel

- A visual novel ?. Without interaction with the history of the game?
- Exactly. A different summer is to enjoy images and history, without choices, without goals"

Clearly, he doesn't know what he's talking about. And in Japan, what we're calling "Visual novels" they are simply calling that "adventures".
Well uuuh then I fixed it for him :)

I guess he is trying to explain that this will take less time to create episodes for than a "full game" that also needs scripting etc.

+1 like for the B5 avatar :eazyHype:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Dammit, it looked promising, but you can only click to move forward. You literally can't make even one single choice. Pretty disappointing.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
Outside the wrong label (this is clearly a Kinetic novel, since the "player" is not introduced to any choice at all), looks like a cool project. Milf is kinda hot if you're into that. Hope it not bleeds the focus of the developer.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Just played this game and really loved the milf. (A True Milf). Cheers and good luck to the dev. and eagerly waiting for the next update.

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Finally a normal looking MILF. The art looks so nice! I'm going to stick around and wait for more updates before I play. Definitely a game to watch!

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes