3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Deximay

May 29, 2017
I like the render/age portrait in this one, but I wish the plot/english was a bit more solid tbh.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, at first this kinetic visual novel seemed to have a unique and creative theme going... With most of the characters looking semi-realistic, especially for their proper ages... The protagonist on the other hand has a mutant penis, and looks so unrealistic and insanely large, he would probably black out every time he got aroused... It was ridiculous... The biggest inherent flaw in this VN, was the huge amount of broken English and misuse of words... The story concept itself, being about the protagonist being punished by his father, having to work for a summer around more mature women on a farm/resort, was interesting... But you can tell it needs a lot of work on the current content, before even moving ahead with future content... I went ahead and posted my review...

milene

Apr 30, 2017
She is in her late 50's. Not my kind... Reminds me of my actual mom :WutFace: and that kills my vibes!

Anna-Lucy

Apr 4, 2018
I accidentally called my character 'No' because I thought I was choosing not to be called 'Jack' >.> Ah well haha.
The game was okay, the characters were unique from what I've seen and the settings were nice, but the writing wasn't great. It was poorly translated and I found myself skimming through it after a while, but I don't think that's really something I can complain about given that it's not the creators first language. It was a good effort! :) Just took me out of the game a bit.
And so did the MC's penis. Wow...

Reactions: DanMachiFan

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
In Utah, all twenty somethings are milfs, 3 kids with a bun in the oven by 25

So complaining about a milf who looks young is quite different from my point of view
They might be, but we are talking about games that a mom has 3 kids that over 18 years old and she looks like 25. Look at the mom from Mother Seduction, she looks like a 20 year old and she has 2 grown ass kids.

As milf lover:heartcoveredeyes:, I really liked this and if the next update is as good as the first, I'll pledge.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes