3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Well... it was ok. I m actually a bit disappointed. The design, atmosphere and plot are good, but there are few things i didnt like : I d prefered not have the point of view of the women to keep the mystery on their sexual thoughts, in order to make it more intriguing and exciting. Also 100% first person makes the game more immersive. And IMO everything is happening too fast and and seems too easy for him.

Reactions: User_166761
Mar 7, 2017
And what is this novel about?
You'd better download the game and find out for yourself
Uh, no that's not how this works pal, see, you provide a quick little blurb about this game and if I'm interested I download it. Sure, I might download this blind and it could be so great it makes my dick weep with joy but I'll never find out because that's not how this works.

Reactions: Hirnfiedler

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Uh, no that's not how this works pal, see, you provide a quick little blurb about this game and if I'm interested I download it. Sure, I might download this blind and it could be so great it makes my dick weep with joy but I'll never find out because that's not how this works.
i don't know if your talking about me or the dev that's all i found about this game from his patreon so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 91339
Overview:
With almost 200 images, 7 environments and 4 characters for now I think this first episode has been pretty good.
And what is this novel about?
You'd better download the game and find out for yourself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: Mar 28 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
WIN and Linux: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

View attachment 91340 View attachment 91341 View attachment 91342 View attachment 91343 View attachment 91344
Sent me a message and I'll help you with the english....

Mar 7, 2017
i don't know if your talking about me or the dev that's all i found about this game from his patreon so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No, I know you're not responsible for that *ahem* 'summary' and that you can only work with what you're given.

Reactions: N7

nod24

May 4, 2017
Tell someone to the author that not all players suffer from this kind of inferiority complex. Such a big x .. is an ugliness. Well, for me personally it is not flattering.

Be the first! The man who made it normal size. Be original!

p.s. And I wanted to say ... it's not a game.

Reactions: Rythan25 and jijjij

nod24

May 4, 2017
And again more stupid scenes of masturbation fantasy goes no further. And again, bitch, with animation and even voice acting. Should I laugh or cry?

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes