no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i got to ask before trying this, is the occult element in the summary actually interesting? also its nice to see different body types once in a while, dont hate.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
i got to ask before trying this, is the occult element in the summary actually interesting? also its nice to see different body types once in a while, dont hate.
TL;DR: It just the one scene. You basically show up at a hidden corner of the beach to find the female lead about to be raped by some cultists, and can choose to watch or save her.

More detail:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: no_name_742
Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2833723

Overview:
You (male) visit a small sea side town to relax for a while. Unknown to you, you've arrived just as something occult gets started...​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-07
Release Date: 2023-08-07
Developer: PurplePanties
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -
Android: PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

View attachment 2833632 View attachment 2833631 View attachment 2833630 View attachment 2833629 View attachment 2833628
I cant download, it keeps giving me the link to the mac version,any help here?

Feb 11, 2023
there are no separate versions, it's universal for Win/Linux/Mac
but thats not happening for me, it just keeps giving mac, I know this by looking at my download and it just has the content of the game and mac above it in the download files.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
but thats not happening for me, it just keeps giving mac, I know this by looking at my download and it just has the content of the game and mac above it in the download files.
it's universal, it WILL have mac in it
first time playing cross-platform games? just download what's available and run .exe, don't look at files

PurplePanties

Aug 15, 2023
Thanks for the feedback. Got more here than I did at itch.io, which is the games official download site :rolleyes:

Danv Did you really find the text at the side such a problem? The pictures are all framed assuming the text box is at the side (interesting bits in the left 2/3rds of the screen using the full screen height), so there's normally nothing much under the text box - unlike the text at the bottom model where you can only do long, thin pictures that display properly. As it's Ren'py pressing 'H' will hide all the UI elements if you want to see the whole picture.

KingRocket A bit more than just the 1 scene...

If you like chubbies, you could also check out a very short story that doesn't seem to have spread beyond inch.io - KoiTest1. A 10 image test game to see what the Koikatsu renderer could to and to test out the side by side layout. The girl, Dawn, is an early version of Claire.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Danv Did you really find the text at the side such a problem? The pictures are all framed assuming the text box is at the side (interesting bits in the left 2/3rds of the screen using the full screen height), so there's normally nothing much under the text box - unlike the text at the bottom model where you can only do long, thin pictures that display properly. As it's Ren'py pressing 'H' will hide all the UI elements if you want to see the whole picture.
i don't know if you noticed, but 99.9% VNs have text horizontally at the bottom as standard layout
it's intuitive, easy to read, don't cover renders, don't limit text display and more importantly - everyone is used to it
reinventing a wheel and going against the grain for... what reason? what you doing is analog of making vertical videos of landscape - just doesn't make any sense

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. Got more here than I did at itch.io, which is the games official download site :rolleyes:

KingRocket A bit more than just the 1 scene...

If you like chubbies, you could also check out a very short story that doesn't seem to have spread beyond inch.io - KoiTest1. A 10 image test game to see what the Koikatsu renderer could to and to test out the side by side layout. The girl, Dawn, is an early version of Claire.
Yeah, didn't want to go too in-depth as to spoil everything, since the game is already pretty short.

PurplePanties

Aug 15, 2023
i don't know if you noticed, but 99.9% VNs have text horizontally at the bottom as standard layout
it's intuitive, easy to read, don't cover renders, don't limit text display and more importantly - everyone is used to it
reinventing a wheel and going against the grain for... what reason? what you doing is analog of making vertical videos of landscape - just doesn't make any sense
Yeah, I started with the classic layout, back with Night Train (and it's unpublished sequel). Works well for horizontal pictures, but vertical ones just don't work well. The side by side layout (based on a book rather than a movie with subtitles) gives me a square space to frame my images in, which gives me better image composition options with the UI displayed and lets me put up more lines of text on the screen at a time (I got into VNs from Twine which is all text based). For my money, the game should be playable one handed with just the mouse and no need to hide the UI. ;)

vertical.jpg horizontal.jpg

The vertical render on the left lets me zoom in a lot closer than the horizontally framed one does, making for a much stronger image.

Still, each to their own...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.01 Aug 18, 2023

Fix a couple of miss named images in one of the shower scenes.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ADayByTheSea-1.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes