4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
yes, kinda, but it would be nice if someone with more experience with renpy could polish it
To be honest when i was banned and chat with the dev, i bring up the renpy porting topic and he seems interested by it. I told him that we just need his blessing for that if he want to avoid piracy (because i know there are a lot talented people are in here), but no respond by him. So either he just want to work alone or he has limited budget. Well either way it's his choice, imo this game is just lack on rollback system, because it is a hasle to go all the way back just to get 1 scene. But oh well i don't want him to slow down on his progress atm.

ForeverFL4T

Oct 10, 2017
i assume porting to renpy is an endgoal for when the game is entirely finished and no more patreon money is coming in. give the game a second life cycle and all that

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
So he's gone from 2 chapters per in-game day to 3 chapters? He is seriously milking his Patreon rubes for all they're worth. This story won't be completed before the end of the year at the rate he's going.

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
If i'm not wrong you just be nice to her on chapter 1, she will visit you in your office if you done it right. I forgot which chapter that you can/have to kiss her. I know she will kiss you after you done fixing the fire alarm thing (If you done correctly on chapter 1). That will trigger the bonus i think.
Yes i have done all that and still nothing happens with jodie

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes