• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Cuckquean is a wife who doesn't mind sharing her man with other women but it's almost only sexual. The man does not leave her for those women, it includes the wife being a voyeur while the man fucks another girl, threesomes etc
so boring... :sleep:
here she allow him only with one girl!
Bc Ethan is an incoherent loser in all paths!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
boring for you coz you got different kinks that involve a beta mc. To each his own i was just enquiring about a possibility where male mc is not a beta
he is a beta in al paths
that is why i said the there are incohernt path in this game

he is a beta in about the 90% of paths that this game allow you to play!

I'm happy that you have found the only one where is is not a total loser... but this makes this game senseless bc the male protagonista Is unable to have a coherent personality.

so the result is that this story is totally senseless!

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
he is a beta in al paths
that is why i said the there are incohernt path in this game

he is a beta in about the 90% of path that this game allow you to play!

I'm happy that you have found the only one where is is not atotal loser... but this males this game senseless bc the male protagonista Is unable to have a coherent personality.

so the result is that this story is senseless!
i have not found any path where mc is is not a total loser, because according to you guys it does not exist at all lol:LOL:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
It's not cuckquean if the wife asks to fuck other men for the husband to fuck other women, that's swinging. Cuckquean does not fuck other men.
The game is primarily about Cucking yes there is cheating and sharing. A male that watches or endorses his wife fucking another person male or female is called a Cuck. A woman who watches or endorses her husband to fuck another person male or female is a Cuckquean. A couple that fucks other couples or swaps partners are swingers. Don't think swinging has happened yet.

Reactions: 88stanford88

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
The game is primarily about Cucking yes there is cheating and sharing. A male that watches or endorses his wife fucking another person male or female is called a Cuck. A woman who watches or endorses her husband to fuck another person male or female is a Cuckquean. A couple that fucks other couples or swaps partners are swingers. Don't think swinging has happened yet.
I said the exact same thing, i didn't thought i needed any explanation :LOL:, although we cannot predict any cuckquean or swinging paths since there are more male npcs than female npcs

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
i have not found any path where mc is is not a total loser, because according to you guys it does not exist at all lol:LOL:
There is a cheating path were he basically is a controlling asshole which leads her to cheat. He finds out and goes searching for them finds them and is ready to fight Darrell, he then kicks her out the house,then get with Riya.Same scenerio but he lets her stay she even gives him a blowjob while he thinks about Riya to later get with her.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
When a developer thinks he has the bright idea of wanting please everyone's taste and in so doing become rich and famous he gets what follows:

1. an incoherent story
2. characters with nonexistent personalities
3. in the end he wanted to please everyone but actually all the viewers remain dissatisfied
4. slow story progression

in other words
the one who love cuck stories will be dissatisfied to know that in the same game there are faithfull path and viceversa

Much better to create different games that aim at a specific target of viewers.

Reactions: ronnie40

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
When a developer thinks he has the bright idea of wanting please everyone's taste and in so doing become rich and famous he gets what follows:

1. an incoherent story
2. characters with nonexistent personalities
3. in the end he wanted to please everyone but actually all the viewers remain dissatisfied
4. slow story progression

in other words
the one who love cuck stories will be dissatisfied to know that in the same game there are faithfull path and viceversa

Much better to create different games that aim at a specific target of viewers.
if you hate this game soo much, why are you playing it??? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
if you hate this game soo much, why are you playing it??? :LOL:
you are wrong... can you please replay the part of my post where i said I hate this game?:oops:

I never said that I hate this game
I only said that the Male MC is a loser but I love to see Nat fucked in all her holes by Darrel and a lot of students!

I love the path i follow!.. I just try to forget that there are other useless and incoherent paths! :cool:

and yes a developer that want please everyone usually dissatisfied! everyone due to the very slow story progression!

Last edited:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
you are wrong... can you please replay the part of my post where i said I hate this game?:oops:

I never said that I hate this game
I only said that the Male MC is a loser but I love to see Nat fucked in all her holes by Darrel and a lot of students!

I love the path i follow!.. I just try to forget that there are other useless and incoherent paths! :cool:

and yes a developer that want please everyone usually dissatisfied! everyone due to the very slow story progression!
if you want quick updates for quick faps, then yes you are right. But a game with long branching and more options come out much better even if they take a bit more time coz they allow a lot more replay ability, it offers a lot more hours of gameplay. If you are impatient, sure stick with devs that give quick updates.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
if you want quick updates for quick faps, then yes you are right. But a game with long branching and more options come out much better even if they take a bit more time coz they allow a lot more replay ability, it offers a lot more hours of gameplay. If you are impatient, sure stick with devs that give quick updates.
you are OT
and... you're off the mark because you want to try to understand how I think - this is OT- I've already written and to you keep getting it wrong

I have already said what i think about developers that want please everyone with their games

so i will ignore you

thanks to be interested in what i think!

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
Finally?
The guy was featured in almost every second update so far.
Darrel has fucked Nat several times and the routes with him have the most content already.
Darrel was the stepping stone to get into this lifestyle and in my opinion the couple should slowly move away from him.
From now on he should be featured solely in the Nat works in the gym route.
Maybe a route with the options, but at the moment Darrel is the alpha male, he needs to show his dominance and his property, a user write a quote, where said "A scene in the beach" in my opinion is awesome scene because if there another persons and if Darrel fucks Nat in front of other guys while Ethan is present will afirm his dominance. At the moment, Nat prefers the comfort from Darrel, what i mean? in the update where Nat is Sad and Ethan is worried about Nat, Darrel arrives and Nat fucks him, inclusively Ethan thought when Nat is worried and Sad she does not want to have sex, but she did the exception with Darrel.
Darrel show his dominion in Ethan house two times, first he fucked Nat in the main bedroom, i suppose Nat gives him the permission to enter, but in the other scene, Darrel enter without permission, because he is sure is his territory.
Eventually i think in some updates if Ethan is not a cuck alpha he will needs the permission of Darrel to fuck Nat(his own wife) and if there is more money trouble they will move to Darrel house.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes