• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A couple of previews of my upcoming game - Sweet Summer Harem!

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
EDIT: The game is released!

Hey guys! Newcomer Dev here. Since my game is probably going to end up here anyway, I decided to be active in this community and interact with people who might be interested in my work.

So anyway, I'm very excited to share some previews of the game I've been working on, called Sweet Summer Harem!

I'm planning to do a weekly release schedule and also got everything ready to release first public version in around 10-14 days that will contain: Complete Prologue, 7+ unique characters, 352+ images, 20+ animations and 22+ events! I will be posting more sneak peeks here, on Patreon, Discord and Itchio until then.

New sneak peeks (including lewd ones) will be initially posted on Discord, and I'll also be more active there, so check it out, if you want to see more, or just want to chat!

Also feel free to ask if you have any questions!

(Check out the links below to follow the development!)

| |

5 (3).gif 5 (2).gif 2(1).gif 3 (1).gif 3 (7).png 2 (11).png 1 (5).png

Last edited:

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
Planned tags?
Harem, Lactation, Pregnant, Ahegao, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Romance, Exhibitionism, Kissing, Teasing, Twins, Cheating(you fuck other guy's wife), Sex Toys, Titfuck, Footjob, Glasses(is that a thing?), Virgin

And that's the ones at the top of my head. I'll also be looking into expanding this list and taking suggestions from community.

Oh, and by the way, I sure hope some vile hacker won't be making some sort of patch that will do something to lovely landlady and roommates in my game. You leave them alone pal!

Last edited:

Fynnegun

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2022
Hello again, everyone! Here's a couple more teasers of my game.

And I have some big news. SSH! is coming out on November 9th!

Also SSH! will support multiple platforms at launch, such as: PC/Linux, Mac, and Android.

6 (7).png 2 (3).png 1 (4).png 3 (5).png