RPGM A Cabin away Adult dating sim

DarkleyStudios

Mar 29, 2023
A Cabin Away takes place over a week where you the main character are responsible for taking care of a all female rooming house!

Your uncle asks you to come down for a week and help maintain an all girls rooming house in the woods, as your uncle needs to be gone for a week. The main character has one week to interact and develop a relationship with one of the three residents, within that you can develop love and intimacy points. Reaching high enough love points gives you that particular ending (through spending time with the character) and intimacy points gives you special scenes with that character i.e. ecchi scenes. This is achieved through buying presents or special events (money you get through daily tasks or finding money) you can't lose love points but you can lose intimacy points (through negative interactions, being rude or a pervert)

Love points: a total of seven (one for each day) you need 5 to get the special ending (so you can't meet the requirement for multiple at the same time.

Intimacy points: you need 3 a day to earn the days love point however you need 6 to get the special scene. These can be earned through buying gifts and or doing their specific days quest. Otherwise you wont progress with that character romantically.

Hate points: these can be accumulated through doing creepy things you get three chances if that happens you immediately get the bad ending. Ie get kicked out.

If you don't meet these requirements you will end up alone.

The Cast!
the cast ed.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Saki_Sliz and Lerd0

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Cool to hear! I'm certainly a fan of being more stylized with art and interesting characters! Looking forward to hearing more.

DarkleyStudios

Mar 29, 2023
so Im having people vote for the characters to be in the game! its free on my patreon and we need one more character! the cast whats left.png