VN Ren'Py Dark Fate Chronicles [v0.2 Part 1] [KinneyX23]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
In the year 2034 the world is in ruins, it is dominated by machines and humans serve as their slaves.
A few hundred humans fight against their opressors. This group of humans is called The Resistance, led by John O'Connor. To ensure their domination the machines sent several robots to the past with the mission to kill John.

John sent the most capable and respected soldier of the resistence to the past to protect Johns younger self.

And this is where this game starts...​

Thread Updated:2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-15
Developer/Publisher: KinneyX23 - -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2 - Part 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

! Due to changes to the code you have to start a new game !

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Music/Cheat Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

julie_intro_1.png julie_intro_4.png julie_intro_19.png julie_intro_bonus.png julie_intro_210.png julie_dream_12.png daisy_flashback_10.png fiona_intro_300.png fiona_intro_302_bonus.png

Last edited:

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
@crust
Thanks for sharing it here. :) But would you be so kind to link my F95 account in the OP please. :)

Made by the Sherminator!
LOL!
@celtic1138 said the same thing in the Dev Hub. :D

So KinneyX23 only Female Prog... ?
No, I wanted to make a game with a male protagonist. And I still want to do it. My plan for this title is to have two possible routes. The first is the one you see now with the female protagonist, the second possible route will be the one with John. ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote