VN Ren'Py Dark Fate Chronicles [v0.2 Part 1] [KinneyX23]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
@crust
Thanks for sharing it here. :) But would you be so kind to link my F95 account in the OP please. :)

LOL!
@celtic1138 said the same thing in the Dev Hub. :D

No, I wanted to make a game with a male protagonist. And I still want to do it. My plan for this title is to have two possible routes. The first is the one you see now with the female protagonist, the second possible route will be the one with John. ;)
Thanks for reply, i dont mind to play with both protagonist!

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Well the inspiration behind it is a certain TV series based on movies from said Mister Cameron. ;)

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
its a shame you dont want to put any sexual content in there, but hey if the story is working by itself, i would still play. gonna wait for a 0.3 or something to dig in, i prefer to have larger chucks of content when i play games.

Reactions: JustRunningThrow
U

User_51567

Pretty annoyed right now :p .
A couple hours from uploading my own game titled Broken Family...
Worked on it for the past half year and really just moments before uploading here is another game with that title... How about shitty luck...

U

User_804376

Worked on it for the past half year and really just moments before uploading here is another game with that title... How about shitty luck...
I noticed.
Even more bad luck :( .

Reactions: User_51567

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
the title means little, its not like broken family is a catchy title anyways. the content means a hell of a lot more :).. so unless you plan to launch a terminator spinoff with no sexual content called broken family id say you are fine :)

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Looks promising Art & Story its good, but still too short it's more like a demo.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Be advised, there isn't and won't be any sex in this game. Dev said nothing beyond nudity. I know this won't stop people from complaining about the lack of sex, but one can hope.
Well, dammit.

I wanted to see what a Terminator's dick looks like.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
is it just me or does the second pic of the op 147035_7GlUkP.jpg look like this guy SN1109a_0123b-1449710285.jpg lmao and no sexual content yet or ever ???

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@crust
Thanks for sharing it here. :) But would you be so kind to link my F95 account in the OP please. :)

LOL!
@celtic1138 said the same thing in the Dev Hub. :D

No, I wanted to make a game with a male protagonist. And I still want to do it. My plan for this title is to have two possible routes. The first is the one you see now with the female protagonist, the second possible route will be the one with John. ;)
ok glaring error, molly home pics, she has a regular semi-automatic pistol, then suddenly in molly_home_4.png she has a nickel semi-automatic pistol.. also instead of a pause you really should put something like 'this is the end, beautiful friend'

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Since the humans burned the last witch, they blame us for everything!
"I was fired from my job, I blame robots". "My child is a brat, I blame robots". "My wife / husband found a younger lover and divorced me, I blame robots!".
Seriously, humans, grow up and stop blaming others for your mistakes, you shaved monkeys!

i am a robot, i blame robots!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i hope it turns into the female terminator ends up getting john and molly to fuck and joins them....
telling them it is the way of the future!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote