VN Ren'Py Completed A Boring Day [v1.0] [nexTGen]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blood1974

Jan 1, 2019
I have only one ask: "Why I need play this?"
Only one scene? HJ? And it already "Complete"? You Serious? O_O

I dont understand Posts like that.
im proud to Play a game from an Artist who starts his Career and i´m more than glad he shared his first attemp on us.
so please Show some respect on a newcummer and give him strenght and support to go further on . if we do we might be provided with a enthusiastic new author that gives us some pleasure time with his work.
to be onest i dont think that i am able do make a game , i have tons of storries in my mind but not the ability to bring them into code.
so please instead of being disrespectful be helpful in tips and support

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I'm sorry, If you don't like ignore it.
I'm trying to do something better that I hope you like.
Mmmm... I mean, it not real "Game"... And ofcouse it not "Complete"...
It better if you say it Pre-Tech-Beta-Demo-0.001 Version and current status is "Aboned" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Another troll, it was a long time since we hadn't seen shit like that. Plz delete this position or other risk of returning it

Oct 23, 2018
just "played" an unofficial android port ... i belive it is unofficial at least.

fluid animations are a thing in this game

else i liked the look and story BUT the grammar partially needs improvement, as well as choices do ... the game claims the sis wouldn't give up until she gets what she wants... didn't happen that way ... i feel a bit more interaction could be needed too

in general as first try and for a first release i like it even with the named negatives, you should keep going and in case you leave this game at its current state, you might wanna go all out on the next one ... liked the incestual ways etc but i slightly hoped for more

Reactions: User_254565

Chez Philos

Oct 28, 2018
As someone else who made their own ren'py + koikatu tech-demo recently I have to say this looks great. Moving the camera while recording seems tricky.

Do you use any extra plugins for charastudio?

Reactions: anotherstranger

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Mmmm... I mean, it not real "Game"... And ofcouse it not "Complete"...
It better if you say it Pre-Tech-Beta-Demo-0.001 Version and current status is "Aboned" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
hey....sometimes things are "aboned" and sometimes you gotta "one ask"....i love engurish, its so good.

that aside....you arent a good troll...you try way WAY too hard, good trolling is done softly.

Reactions: Chez Philos

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I don't see the appeal here. The only nudity in the game is male nudity. I don't download games on here to look at dicks. Maybe a gay tag?

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I remember this game because I just played BigMistake, a little shorter than I expected but not bad at all, congratz

Reactions: User_254565
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote