Seeking A bit more than just a VN

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Title roughly explains what I'm looking for.

Any game that takes it just a bit (or a lot) further than a VN with some narrow choices. Maybe some RPG elements, character progression of some sort, combat/minigames etc.

Examples of games that I really like (and have played), that fit this description:
  • Roundscape Adorevia
  • Kingdom of Deception
  • Akabur games (Four Elements Trainer, princess Trainer etc.)
  • Rance series
  • Fenoxo's Corruption of Champions & TiTS
Valued traits:
  • 2DCG
  • Branching story
  • RPG
  • High replayability

Thank you for any suggestions you might add :happyblush

Reactions: DrackDrap

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I can suggest you these two games I've played and enjoyed:
Town of Passion
Sensual Realms
Both 2DCG and the art is beautifully done. The first is also RPG, the second have a nice combat system, at least for me.
Town of Passion is updated regularly, Sensual Realms is still in development even if 3 months has passed from the last update.
Have fun! ;)

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
I can suggest you these two games I've played and enjoyed:
Town of Passion
Sensual Realms
Both 2DCG and the art is beautifully done. The first is also RPG, the second have a nice combat system, at least for me.
Town of Passion is updated regularly, Sensual Realms is still in development even if 3 months has passed from the last update.
Have fun! ;)
These look like they are exactly what I'm looking for, probably starting with Sensual Realms. Thanks a lot :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Seeds of chaos
Sanguine rose
Sanguine rose is probably more of a vn, but has pretty good characters and art.
Oh sweet. Both look pretty good, I like the sketchlike artstyle of sanguine rose though, gonna check this one out :happyblush. Thank you!