[VN] [Ren'Py] A Better Tomorrow [v0.1] [Gecko]

monroe

Degenerate
Uploader
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
201036_ABTcover.png

Overview:
"A Better Tomorrow" is a story-driven Visual Novel made in Ren'py. With a small dose of comedy, my goal is to touch more on the serious part of life. Mainly, telling a story of the main character and his struggle for a better future, overcoming hardship and failure. Ye, with over the top cliche characters and situations.

Updated: 2018-12-02
Developer: Gecko_ - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English

Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Incest, MILF, Romance, Comedy

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - -
MAC: - -

blahblah25

Apr 19, 2018
Gotta say a great start for a game looking forward to more will keep a eye on this for sure gg Mr dev I just assume Mr tho lol

DeUglyOne

Perverted Old Fart
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"my goal is to touch more on the serious part of life"
"with over the top cliche characters and situations"

I'm confused.

Jul 10, 2017
"my goal is to touch more on the serious part of life"
"with over the top cliche characters and situations"

I'm confused.
Just the after thought of a funny description. Irony, skepticism, humor, conscience, anything to be fresh and appealing. Are you confused enough to play? Are you confused enough to PM the creator, confused enough to write your own script for such goals? Great feedback.

Jul 10, 2017
Just a thought about male models - you buy their appearence and you stick to perfection. Having any alterations is on you and you alone. Think of it like hiring Denzel, of Morgan, or Robert, or Patrick. If you dress them up, you get A list actor. If you go further and alter facial or phisical attributes, put muscles on them, put prostetics on thei faces, that is on you. You lose star power if you model perfection.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Just to be clear. After moms boobs fall out and your wee wee magically pops out to (questionable?), you are stuck in your room right? I can click the door but it just tells me about the door. I can sleep and eventually fix my PC too just to be able to click it and not do anything on it. But seriously. Is there a map that is missing or how to move about the residence?