Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
@Gecko_

So I'll go through and make a list as find them.

1. Mia still calls her Jenny when the phone rings, even after you make the designation "Mom" for Jenny. So either Mia is a brat who calls her mother by her first name or that needs to change. You could make the script something like "Our *title*" so that "Our Landlord" still works.

2. Sofia does not have a quantifier conversation. She is still just a name only. So if you put in "Sister", she no longer is called Sofia at all. This is especially a problem on the next day after his computer blue screens and he is trying to figure it out and goes "Maybe.. Sister?" Yeah. No name.

3. Just a grammatical thing. When Sophia is knocked down by Mia, the MC says "Why are you down?" The correct way of saying that question would be more like "Why are you on the floor?"

Few spelling things:
Nope instead of Nop.
Yes or Yeah instead of Ye.

Maybe don't use text shorthand like "brb" and such.

Edit: Yeah, scratch that second one, I went back through on a hunch and saw what you did.

Reactions: Gecko_ and Mirajia

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I don't know if it was mentioned already (yes i'm to lazy to read through the posts, sue me :p) but the MC is called [mc] most of the times instead of the Name you gave him.

Well its a pretty fucked up story, which is not a bad thing per se, but i hope you'll explain why the girls there behave like this torwards the MC in later versions of the game.

Reactions: Gecko_

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Oh one thing I was going to say, but I imagine you'll fix it when the rooms actually become something in a later version, it might be worth it to name the Arrows, and the Doors in the house. Naming the arrows specifically would make Navigation easier in the house right off the bat. First time I played I couldn't figure out how to get downstairs at first.

Qtibma

Dec 25, 2017
This game is awesome so far! I love the story - not too wordy and still deep enough to give some credibility/intrigue.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
it seems to be better now regarding the naming/relation of characters, and the club scene was very nice, after a wonky start now it seems to be going in the right path

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Better Tomorrow [v0.05] [Gecko] - Original Size: 941MB

Download PC (149MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any Chance for a new crunched?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Better Tomorrow [v0.10a] [Gecko] - Original Size: 1.76GB

Download PC (173MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes