Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I cant get further in the story it keeps saying need to ask the lady's if they want something more expensive to drink but the option never shows . How do I get past this point in the game please ?

Aug 5, 2017
I cant get further in the story it keeps saying need to ask the lady's if they want something more expensive to drink but the option never shows . How do I get past this point in the game please ?
I was stuck there, too. Go into the dark room and someone will give you money. After that approach the two blondes.

Reactions: phreakinowski

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The event repeats then go drink it should end the bar scene.
it's not ending
i went into the dark room, got touched then left, did that several times, no money. drank the booze, got another bottle, shit over the price, bought the blonde whores a bottle, i've looked at the dancers, talked to both sisters, there is nothing left to do and i'm still stuck in the fucking bar!

edit: finally figured it out...

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
it's not ending
i went into the dark room, got touched then left, did that several times, no money. drank the booze, got another bottle, shit over the price, bought the blonde whores a bottle, i've looked at the dancers, talked to both sisters, there is nothing left to do and i'm still stuck in the fucking bar!
did you ever talked to the boss ... read what the mc or the other say to know what to do

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have question about femi/commi Sophia: is she like that during all the current content or can we change her attitude somehow fast?

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
it's not ending

edit: finally figured it out...
will you tell us?
i repeatet every Thing multible times, but i am stuck in the bar.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
There needs to be a little more code added to the "Name and Relationship" thing at the beginning but the writing looks lazy when you name one of the girls "Sis" or "Sister" and they aren't even referred to by name by anyone who should be. The Mom is another story, but it just feels like it could be solved by a set of questions instead of just one for each.

"What is her name"
"What is your relationship to her"

That way you could have two different sets of variables for the names, familiar ones and public ones.

Either that or create a patch for this, because right now it's kinda meh in how it's done.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I was not sure how this game was going to go after the first couple updates, but this one really hit it out of the park and got interesting! It has it's slightly rough around the edges moments, but I loved this update and all the action at the bar quite a bit. Hoping future updates are more like this one, really looking forward to more!

Reactions: Gecko_

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
[Joke]Lets just say the ending for the new content makes me want to say warning will rob--- warning lol . I gotta say though I like were this game is going m.c needs some more time with [mom]possibly with help from sis to help make mom jealous would be interesting . and lastly few more mature [older than m.c.] lady's like M.C.'S mom for the M.c. to have fun with would be awesome I think .

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
@RoadWulf
Thanks for the feedback. I will upload the new version in an hour or two that fixes this small issue(there will be no main story progression). I know this was mentioned a couple of times and I wanted to fix it earlier as I can. I added new code and for now, it only works the best with the word "sister"... sis will be hard to implement cause of the plural variations sises or sisses. Lastly, I would be grateful if you can replay/test how it works!

@Lonewolf007
There will be another two "mature" ladies that will be included in the main story.

@Varador
Yes, she is a family member. The bigger sister.

Thank you all!

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Hopefully after the main story the m.c. can keep having repeatable fun with the lady's without the use of a gallery . So far I think the game awesome Keep up the great work ! (y)

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I love these thirsty af characters, reminds me of solvalley and similar VNs.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Pictures are PNG-coded - its ok, when you have a gOOd pack of NICE pics, but here... Pal, they beat you for doing that?

Reactions: Gecko_

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Better Tomorrow [v0.05] [Gecko] - Original Size: 941MB

Download PC (149MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes