"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Reactions: Kico and JohnJG

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thnx, was nice version even if Mom had some early remorse. Was I the only one who got the image from the mom pic in upper hallway when clicked on toilet or was that a bug?

Reactions: JohnJG and Gecko_

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thnx, was nice version even if Mom had some early remorse. Was I the only one who got the image from the mom pic in upper hallway when clicked on toilet or was that a bug?
Do you mean the shower scene?

Reactions: DA22

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I got that as well, but I wasn't sure if it was a bug.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
"..., that's so sweat of you." Funny mistake. :LOL:

But a nice game, thank you. Keep it up. :)

Reactions: Gecko_

Di.Vil

Dec 31, 2017
Nice work Geko, continue to make them as human possible, especially in their behavior !

The most realistic is the mother with her doubt but she is a bit to quick in her feelings for her son, especially with her tits flashing. But the kiss scene was damn hot, as hell !
Don't be afraid to make these relationship construction long, gradual. MC need to make efforts, taking some time and improvements to gain reliability and feelings toward is mom, sister and the third character... Btw who she is ? I didn't understood the relationship with her...

Reactions: Gecko_

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
@Di.Vil
I am pleased that you like the game, and will try to make them as real as possible... that's my intention. Yet, as I said in the story the characters will have cliche situations. Scenes that will happen fast, sometimes even faster... like, flashing her tits out. And why? The answer is to break the monotonous storytelling like in other VN. Example, you have MC... mom, sis etc. and you are forced to grind for some content (plus add money, corruption, etc.). I believe and I stood my ground on some features, for one I think that picture can tell more, than a wall of text. Second, ask yourself. Why must always be the case, that MC is the one who corrupts everyone around? Maybe MC's mom is doing that already?
For the third character, I can only say that she is the other sister.
@Billy The Blub
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
How do you leave the club? did the stuff with chloe/goldie and now what?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
@Di.Vil
I am pleased that you like the game, and will try to make them as real as possible... that's my intention. Yet, as I said in the story the characters will have cliche situations. Scenes that will happen fast, sometimes even faster... like, flashing her tits out. And why? The answer is to break the monotonous storytelling like in other VN. Example, you have MC... mom, sis etc. and you are forced to grind for some content (plus add money, corruption, etc.). I believe and I stood my ground on some features, for one I think that picture can tell more, than a wall of text. Second, ask yourself. Why must always be the case, that MC is the one who corrupts everyone around? Maybe MC's mom is doing that already?
For the third character, I can only say that she is the other sister.
@Billy The Blub
I know 2 incest mothers that live near my workplace. Not that theybang their son but its damn obvious they would if the sons would be interested in them. For the record they are not. Quite the opposite the are annoyed but you can see how the mothers would totally bang their own sons if they got the chance. Its more common then ppl think.
And for the record both mothers are not that attractive either. Yet they act around their sons like in wait of lovers. Kinda funny and sad but back to topic.

I never saw a son or a daughter who has even a crush on one of their parents. Yet in incest games we always get presented on how they corrupt their parents. So i think your approach is very good on this. And i liked the humor in it as well :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Better Tomorrow [v0.04] [Gecko] - Original Size: 920MB

Download PC (140MB): - - -

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Better Tomorrow [v0.04] [Gecko] - Original Size: 920MB

Download PC (140MB): - - -

TY ! Your the best

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
This might be a stupid question but who is Sophia suppose to be as a family member? Not a "big" sister, they dont realize who she is at first. Is she an aunt? But why would the game imply her title starts with a "big" and she is younger than Jenny? I know I probably shouldn't care about this but this is eating me alive.

Reactions: GosuaalS
3.20 star(s) 14 Votes