Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
why oh why do Dev's keep women's very first impressions of an MC as a pervert...thats so annoying..lol..that being said..the dames are really good looking and not stuck with the typical HS "everyone is Asian" look..pity the MC is...

Reactions: Gecko_

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
more..tanlines...what a happy day today....yes yes..i REALLY like the female models in this game..and aside from the immediate "PERVERT" assumption of douche-dame i am liking this game..lol

Reactions: Reese286

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
why oh why do Dev's keep women's very first impressions of an MC as a pervert...thats so annoying..lol..that being said..the dames are really good looking and not stuck with the typical HS "everyone is Asian" look..pity the MC is...
There must be a balance in the force.
FYI I wanted to update the male model but for now, I'm giving priority to female characters, scenes, and bugfixes...
Here's a sneak peek.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@MOISTNESS

Reactions: allintine
Jul 30, 2018
im not getting this i have seen the part with jenny in the kitchen and then it tells me to fix the computer but wont let me do it also says click the skateboard but it just says he will never get on the skateboard after the accident

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Like the start of this game even if mom seems to move fast, hope this will not turn around later. :p Also kinda nice that it seems more the women that take the initiative if you give them the chance. Looking forward to see if next few updates of the game stay in same vein, if so this may well turn out to be a very nice game to follow.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A little on the short side, but it it isn't bad. All very enticing.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
im not getting this i have seen the part with jenny in the kitchen and then it tells me to fix the computer but wont let me do it also says click the skateboard but it just says he will never get on the skateboard after the accident
You've got to repeat this action several times.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I can fix the laptop, but there is nothing I can do with it, right?

Anyway, short update but that's okay, I'm gonna play the next versions.

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I can fix the laptop, but there is nothing I can do with it, right?

Anyway, short update but that's okay, I'm gonna play the next versions.
Hey @Fzoner95, I'm glad you like it. I promise next update will have more content, story-wise and side activities. I'm forcing myself over the top to fix some issues first and layout the base of the game.
I've spoken to some people and as requested, yes. You will have have the option to interact with the laptop and use it as a tool for unlocked content and/or main/side story missions.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I'm forcing myself over the top to fix some issues first and layout the base of the game.
That's fine, take your time.

BTW: What does the game's name mean? Or will we know when we play later versions?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Deciding about the relation instead of about the names would have been better, but even though it is still short, it is quite nice so far with quite a hot cliffhanger! (y)

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
New version out. Hope we see something nice before the new year! This game is pretty nice actually even though it's in its first stages.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes