3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

monroe

The bad guy
Uploader
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
217196_cover.png

Overview:
"A Better Tomorrow" is a story-driven Visual Novel made in Ren'py. With a small dose of comedy, my goal is to touch more on the serious part of life. Mainly, telling a story of the main character and his struggle for a better future, overcoming hardship and failure. Yes, there will be over the top cliche characters and situations, but don't expect monster fighting or pointless grinding for better stats (you'll be using cheats nevertheless). Each character will have their storyline, and how you complete it is your decision. Every update will grow on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, characters, events and so on.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-25
Release Date: 2019-01-25
Developer: Gecko - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.05 Technical Build
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Incest, MILF, Romance, Comedy, Handjob, Big Tits, Oral Sex

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
v0.05 technical build
- redone all of the game writing, added some additional lines, and introduction to characters
- added money status
- added collectible cards (achievements feature preview)
- fixed a bug when you are stuck in a loop (interacting with Mia & Sophia after speaking with the blondes)
- some other minor fixes
- no main storyline progression

v0.04
- new scenes main storyline
- added Mia's room
- added Jenny's room
- added Sophia's room
- added new characters (an intro to their story and some hints to future quests)
- changes in dialogs for all character (grammatical mistake etc.)
- used Sam's Image Compressor for smaller game size (I will use it in the future because the game is already 1.4gb... this version alone is almost big as all of the released versions till now. If by any means you want the uncompressed version, drop a comment.)

v0.03
- new scenes main storyline
- new optional scenes
- new laptop features
- 2nd floor: shower
- 1st floor: toilet
- "small" text changes for all character
- main menu, credits section update
- used Sam's Image Compressor for smaller game size (please report any errors if you find one)

v0.02 extra
- new character (this is subject to change)
- Christmas bonus story
- added new font
- main menu section update
- @Bueno will not see Chow Yun Fat in any of the scenes

v0.02
- added new scenes after the intro (older saves may not work)
- added optional scenes when sleeping, napping
- added new clickable sections in mc's room
- fixed the "broken" door
- added 2nd floor
- added 1st floor (hallway, kitchen, living room)
- kitchen is re-scaled
- day/night cycle
- splash screen, main menu and credits section update
- @Bueno can now see Chow Yun Fat in some of the scenes

v0.01
First release

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:

221657_miasfw.png 221659_20181222185045972.png 221655_1.png 200959_2.png 241922_1.png
213480_msjenny6.png 213486_jenny-dbj7.png 217198_1.png 217199_2.png 241924_2.png

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Gotta say a great start for a game looking forward to more will keep a eye on this for sure gg Mr dev I just assume Mr tho lol

DeUglyOne

Perverted Old Fart
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
"my goal is to touch more on the serious part of life"
"with over the top cliche characters and situations"

I'm confused.

Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
"my goal is to touch more on the serious part of life"
"with over the top cliche characters and situations"

I'm confused.
Just the after thought of a funny description. Irony, skepticism, humor, conscience, anything to be fresh and appealing. Are you confused enough to play? Are you confused enough to PM the creator, confused enough to write your own script for such goals? Great feedback.

Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
Just a thought about male models - you buy their appearence and you stick to perfection. Having any alterations is on you and you alone. Think of it like hiring Denzel, of Morgan, or Robert, or Patrick. If you dress them up, you get A list actor. If you go further and alter facial or phisical attributes, put muscles on them, put prostetics on thei faces, that is on you. You lose star power if you model perfection.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Just to be clear. After moms boobs fall out and your wee wee magically pops out to (questionable?), you are stuck in your room right? I can click the door but it just tells me about the door. I can sleep and eventually fix my PC too just to be able to click it and not do anything on it. But seriously. Is there a map that is missing or how to move about the residence?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes