a better machine translator

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone, lately i have started playing japanese VNs with ITH+TA

Every guide used atlas 14 as trasnlator which i can't find it ANYWHERE, the official site removed the download link of it, now i am using google translate. I was wondering if someone can help me finding a better machine translator cause i find google bad. YES i know that every machine translation is bad, but even a slight improvment could help.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
might be a decent alternative, since it has more online services integrated, other than Google Translate. You might find one that performs better.

I might have ATLAS 14 stashed somewhere, will need to check. Even so, don't expect miracles from it (although it's usually quite better than Google).

• Love
Reactions: kira07

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Here you go -
- Install the trial.
- Install the update.
- Apply the cracked DLLs.
- Optionally import the extra dictionaries, though they aren't needed.

Reactions: Juiboz and kira07

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I don't know if this helps but I have had some good results from using a program called Textractor. It is like a spiritual successor to the old programs like ITH + TA. I used it and it was pretty good. It has a bunch of plugins you can add including adding translations APIs (such as google and Bing I think last I checked.) I used it very briefly but I was happy with the results. Seemed alot more stable then VNR at the very least. Might be worth checking out

Reactions: CrapLord

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Here you go -
- Install the trial.
- Install the update.
- Apply the cracked DLLs.
- Optionally import the extra dictionaries, though they aren't needed.
Hey Paz. I tried out the trial setup wizard, and I noticed that it says that it was expired since December 31st 2015