Unreal Engine Completed 90 Seconds Slave [v0.8.3] [DumbCrow]

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Even with cheat codes, FAR too much of this game involves tedious maintenance, and far too little involves playing, having sex, tormenting, and dominating slaves.

Reactions: Mack Truck

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I may be responsible for the issue with codes not working. I thought the code i put in the post was obviously a joke.

But considering how lazy most posters are on here maybe they didn't get it.
I wouldn't say lazy, at least in my case. I just didn't see it as a joke and took it literally. I got wooshed :( The joke flew right over my head

glasshound

Nov 1, 2018
what do you do about sanity? my Slaves are loosing there mind, what i can do about it?
Best way is not to keep slaves for too long. Intensive training and auction. If you plan to keep slave, then the easiest way is alcohol. Later potion of submission, bathing

Reactions: Perk

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Updated: 31/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: DumbCrow - |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.72
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would write in the main page where is said Censorship none one line below saying this

CheatCode "dumbuncen " = uncensored

Because there are many comments about this
And also remove the blog as it has been removed

Reactions: Prick

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I would write in the main page where is said Censorship none one line below saying this

CheatCode "ShallIGoogleThatForYou" = uncensored

Because there are many comments about this
And also remove the blog as it has been removed
Yeah about that.... You got that from my post didn't you....

.... It was a joke because people kept asking for it when the answer was already in the thread. The guy I replied too couldn't be arsed to look 2 posts above his for where the correct code was already written.

Cheat Codes
F10
dumbmoney = Money
dumbexp = Experience
dumbuncen = Uncensored

I've been back and edited my post so it show the right code.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
This is the internet, full of twelve year olds who can't read.

@crust oh mighy OP, I summon you to this thread.
People are getting confused about the new cheats. They should be added to the first post.

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Yeah about that.... You got that from my post didn't you....

.... It was a joke because people kept asking for it when the answer was already in the thread. The guy I replied too couldn't be arsed to look 2 posts above his for where the correct code was already written.

Cheat Codes
F10
dumbmoney = Money
dumbexp = Experience
dumbuncen = Uncensored

I didn't remember the code that I used when I played this game and I did just read your post

Sorry if I caused any misunderstanding
In any case I was serious about that

I would write in the main page where is said Censorship: none one extra line below saying this

CheatCode "dumbuncen" = uncensored

I have also edited my last post

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
hmmm slave prison upgrades would be nice to improve insanity loss. beds instead of matrasses , showers in training-area , that sort of things.keep it interesting to play because it gets boring after 30 min of playing

Reactions: kaine101

Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
hmmm slave prison upgrades would be nice to improve insanity loss. beds instead of matrasses , showers in training-area , that sort of things.keep it interesting to play because it gets boring after 30 min of playing
In other hand storage cells would be much better solution.

81220689-a-number-of-wooden-storage-cells-in-the-gym.jpg

Jirovsca

Nov 22, 2018
Already looked. Hackintosh, not supporting 3d acceleration, so ue4 editor will not even start on hackintosh

My game does not contain miners. As I know, memory leaks and crashes was on v 7.0. In v7.1 I've improved performance and added limit to CPU/GPU load (fps limit and Vsync).
hope you don't get it as an insult, i was just trying to help... you never know on the internet who does what..

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Found a possible issue, when coverting from slave to servant, the mind stat is still active. the bath to mind loss ratio is too great even for my housekeeper type servant. there is no way for me to give her a mind potion either. so eventually she'll go insane?

that and when she helps girls bath, if you got the bathroom should take it to there not the bathtub in the training room?

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes