4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Welshie

May 28, 2017
I'm interested in playing through this game as I enjoy a good storyline :)

Problem is though, I want to rename the MC and I cannot find any way to extract from xp3 files. Does anyone know how to do this?

Google is being no help at all :/

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm interested in playing through this game as I enjoy a good storyline :)

Problem is though, I want to rename the MC and I cannot find any way to extract from xp3 files. Does anyone know how to do this?

Google is being no help at all :/
Honestly that seems like far to much effort for no real reason but...
Try KrkrExtract it can extract and pack kirikiri engine xp3 files, so it should work unless they used a modified version...

Welshie

May 28, 2017
Honestly that seems like far to much effort for no real reason but...
Try KrkrExtract it can extract and pack kirikiri engine xp3 files, so it should work unless they used a modified version...
Yea, maybe, but I do it quite often with games that have RPA files.

I've tried the kirikiri tools and I keep getting "Assertion Error" when I try to extract.

Oh well, no big deal if there's no way to do it, I just like giving the MC my name so there's more immersion (hence why I like the games with longer stories).

Thanks anyway :)

PS I turn the voices off. Trying to read something in english and hearing a japanese voiceover just confuses me :p

Welshie

May 28, 2017
Yea, maybe, but I do it quite often with games that have RPA files.

I've tried the kirikiri tools and I keep getting "Assertion Error" when I try to extract.

Oh well, no big deal if there's no way to do it, I just like giving the MC my name so there's more immersion (hence why I like the games with longer stories).

Thanks anyway :)

PS I turn the voices off. Trying to read something in english and hearing a japanese voiceover just confuses me :p
Scratch that, that xp3 extractor worked for me! :)

But do you think I could find the script in any of the xp3 files? No chance! haha

Guess I'm playing with the default MC name then :p

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hey, I would love to play this game but IT KEEPS DELETING ITSELF AFTER A FEW MINUTES OF OPENING :cautious: :mad:
I highly doubt the game is deleting itself most likely your av is quarantining it, check your av logs and see, then restore & whitelist (allow) the games crack.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't even know what an AV is. Sorry i'm not used to doing all this.
ah ok what anti virus software do you have installed on your system, sometimes anti virus software will quarantine the cracks needed to play the game. If you load up your anti virus and check the log it will tell you at which point you should have an option to restore and allow the file it removed.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Is there choice in the game ?
Ive ended with a prompt after finding Kudo broken, guess that's an early + bad end, still, no ending at all.
Seen no sex scene nor any choice at all, wonder what is up ?

Still, I get the choice for young mc but, why basic ones ?
A it is, Sephirot alone is shady to start, keeping the artifact while using them ?
There plenty not fitting along in any case.

Ace7777777

Jan 10, 2019
Is there choice in the game ?
Ive ended with a prompt after finding Kudo broken, guess that's an early + bad end, still, no ending at all.
Seen no sex scene nor any choice at all, wonder what is up ?

Still, I get the choice for young mc but, why basic ones ?
A it is, Sephirot alone is shady to start, keeping the artifact while using them ?
There plenty not fitting along in any case.
Start the game from beginning. you'll get options.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Here is the borwski patch for anyone who felt weird hearing browski in the lines and apparently other localizations taken from the link on vndb

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote