4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SpectrumX55

Oct 30, 2018
Is there going to be an update for this thread, since there's the 18+ patch for it? Or is it already added in?

LewdyShoop

Jul 14, 2020
Anybody gotten the uncensored/18+ patch working?

Nevermind, the 18+ isn't uncensored, it's just the H-scenes. Oh well... Stupid Japanese laws.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2019
game files are incomplete and game is un playable. every time i try to launch "launcherx64" or the normal one i get an error message "MSVCP100.dll was not found" and if i try to use the "nine_kokoiro" wich is the only other application in the folder it just takes me to the steam page.

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
game files are incomplete and game is un playable. every time i try to launch "launcherx64" or the normal one i get an error message "MSVCP100.dll was not found" and if i try to use the "nine_kokoiro" wich is the only other application in the folder it just takes me to the steam page.
Right click on the regular LAUNCHER.exe > Run as administrator. Now it should start without errors, also my game folder's in Program Files (x86) but where you put the folder doesn't matter for 99% of games. Only Muv-Luv refused to start anywhere except for Local Disk (C).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 20, 2019
Right click on the regular LAUNCHER.exe > Run as administrator. Now it should start without errors, also my game folder's in Program Files (x86) but where you put the folder doesn't matter for 99% of games. Only Muv-Luv refused to start anywhere except for Local Disk (C).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
already tried that didn't work. I'm installing on an external drive. i dont install any naughty stuff on my main hard drive ever for any reason. i like knowing all i have to do is disconnect my hard drive and im clean with nothing any normi can find . edit: i tried extracting in to my program files too after your message and it still gave the same error

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: karabiner98k

karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
i like knowing all i have to do is disconnect my hard drive and im clean with nothing any normi can find
Bummer. As for the external hard drive thing, personally I just have my own PC. Who's gonna use your PC when you're not around? If any family member did that to me I'd pick up their smartphone right in front of them and read DMs out loud.

Last edited:

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
Is there choice in the game ?
Yes. In the first playthrough there are no choices and you're railroaded into the bad ending. When you restart you can make choices. There are only four and you have to pick the right answer in each of them (it's always pretty obvious) but that gives you the good ending. Otherwise you just get the bad ending again. That's it. Only two endings. The content is almost identical in each until the branching point as well. No more choices after the branching point either.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote