Manga Completed The Apostle's Bitch [Type 90]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
01.jpg

Overview:
Not Available.​

Developer/Publisher: Type 90 (link not available)
Censorship: Yes (white lines)
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Pages: 24
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

06.jpg 12.jpg 16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Makes me a bit sad that some of the best looking manga women are in shota and beastiality manga. I have no issues with shota, but beastiality isn't really my cup of tea, and I mean beastiality, I am actually a fan of furries. I checked this manga out, and the nun is pure awesome. It is just the rest that I wish was different. Most other types of manga are so generic art style wise.

Reactions: brynhildr

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I checked this manga out, and the nun is pure awesome.
Shes thick, shes hot, shes got fashion sense, and oh boy, those poses she makes are out of this world. One of my all time favorite. I`m glad to see someone is taking such interest in the bestiality genre. Especially with all the hate its been getting. Personally, i want to see more of this in gaming as well.

Reactions: patrickB

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Makes me a bit sad that some of the best looking manga women are in shota and beastiality manga. I have no issues with shota, but beastiality isn't really my cup of tea, and I mean beastiality, I am actually a fan of furries. I checked this manga out, and the nun is pure awesome. It is just the rest that I wish was different. Most other types of manga are so generic art style wise.
In fact there are so many Shota doujin out there with art like this... and it's a shame I can't upload it here for everyone, but rules are rules so, nothing I can do about it :FeelsBadMan:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
In fact there are so many Shota doujin out there with art like this... and it's a shame I can't upload it here for everyone, but rules are rules so, nothing I can do about it :FeelsBadMan:
I don't track shota stuff down, but I found a website a long while back that is still around today that pretty much has every single japanese manga you could think of, all listed by genre, circle, artist, different languages it has been translated to, and so on and so on. If somebody actually wanted that stuff, it is more than easy to find.

And honestly, I am surprised they don't allow shota content here considering milftoon is allowed. I can understand avoiding realistic looking stuff, but your typical manga is no different than milftoon. Oh well, not like this site is lacking in interesting content.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I don't track shota stuff down, but I found a website a long while back that is still around today that pretty much has every single japanese manga you could think of, all listed by genre, circle, artist, different languages it has been translated to, and so on and so on. If somebody actually wanted that stuff, it is more than easy to find.

And honestly, I am surprised they don't allow shota content here considering milftoon is allowed. I can understand avoiding realistic looking stuff, but your typical manga is no different than milftoon. Oh well, not like this site is lacking in interesting content.
Eh, what can you do? Me too I honestly wonder why it's allowed in here since the MC is clearly someone that it's under 13 years old. It's a damn kid and it's still allowed here in the end. Oh well, rules are rules but sometimes... I think that someone choose to favor someone else for... what purpose I don't know and honestly I don't care. In the end if something happens, will only be the fault of those who allowed it.

Twilight Noir

Apr 29, 2018
For some reason I had to change the extension from .rar to cbz to even view the files. Weird but I got it working.