TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
201ed9487fafecaa37f8600ed0c0ddc9.png

Overview:
This is a sidescrolling shooter game. Pizzaboy is eager to deliver his merchandise to some starving MILFs but sky turtles are after his pizza. The game was released on July of 2015.

Updated: 09/Aug/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - -

Screenshot (62).png Screenshot (64).png Screenshot (71).png Screenshot (72).png

Last edited:
G

garwolin

Can't beat the last boss, evern with all nukes droped on him, any tips?

EDIT: Ok, I know now. You have to have a lot of shields left for last phase of this boss fight, and just evede. No shields, no win. Drop nukes first.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Wait wait wait ... this Hornblase wasnt Furry Tuna ? i remember when i was 13 or 12 watching his animations on new grounds! He even returned as d-z with an alien inseminator Henshi or something like that. What happened to his art ? it used to be really unique and now its ... different ... i dont know what to think.

protodem

Aug 9, 2017
Wait wait wait ... this Hornblase wasnt Furry Tuna ? i remember when i was 13 or 12 watching his animations on new grounds! He even returned as d-z with an alien inseminator Henshi or something like that. What happened to his art ? it used to be really unique and now its ... different ... i dont know what to think.
This is one of their earliest works, with slight changes. Hence the art quality is the same. They are still producing games like 'SIMSEH', albeit at a very slow speed.

May 29, 2017
I conquered the toughest recesses of the Dark Souls series...but the final boss kicked my ass. Hope the final scene wasnt too good...because I didnt get close to seeing it.

0wn3dbot

Dec 8, 2017
Hello guys.
Here's hacked save. (All levels unlocked; private line unlocked; All weapons and armors is level 104)
(Don't buy anything in the arsenal!)

Go to
{Disc}:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\
Press Ctrl+F and search: Pizzaboy
Replace storedfile.sol from Pizzaboy Secret Service.swf folder with storedfile.sol from the archive.

How to:
Press "Deliver pizza", choose level, then press "S" (Character moves outside the screen), then you can just press "Down" to destroy bosses etc.

//

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Hello guys.
Here's hacked save. (All levels unlocked; private line unlocked; All weapons and armors is level 104)
(Don't buy anything in the arsenal!)

Go to
{Disc}:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\
Press Ctrl+F and search: Pizzaboy
Replace storedfile.sol from Pizzaboy Secret Service.swf folder with storedfile.sol from the archive.

How to:
Press "Deliver pizza", choose level, then press "S" (Character moves outside the screen), then you can just press "Down" to destroy bosses etc.

//

Thanks a lot man! U save me!!!! :D