2.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
SS.jpg

Overview:
It`s an unusual story with a misticelement, about The Teenager. One day he finds promising announcement on the internet and it brings him to event strange series… Which exactly? My game will tell you this story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-22
Release Date: 2019-02-17
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Codes:

How to Skip Minigames:

Download
Win: - - -
Mac (0.5.0): - -
Android (0.5.0): - -

Thanks @KiGa

screen1.png screen2.png Top1.png

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
It`s an unusual story with a misticelement, about the teenager.
One day he finds promising announcement on the internet and it brings him to event strange series… Which exactly? My game will tell you this story.
Engrish tag please... my my, I actually thought I was going to learn a new word with "misticelement" until I looked closer.

Apart from those eyes... there's as black as his soul... look like it has decent art. Also the woman to the left seems to be cosplaying Rumble Roses' Reiko Hinomoto and that is not a bad thing at all in my books.

Edit: The title pic changed, trust me, she looked very much like a cosplayer... and his eyes were as black as night

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I'm still at a loss for what this is supposed to actually mean. Mystic element? If that's the case, that's not bad English, that's like a slow grade-schooler smashing sounds together in their head.
I was more referring to this part for the bad English, "One day he finds promising announcement on the internet and it brings him to event strange series" where as the "misticelement" part was more a point about me being silly and not reading it well either. Sorry to have not made that clear.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Jansen

May 8, 2017
What happned to the REQ Thread which i created before this thread??

Has it gone for waste?? :rolleyes:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
What happned to the REQ Thread which i created before this thread??

Has it gone for waste?? :rolleyes:
Thanks for the contribution, sometimes they can be overlooked. In future, report your post and a moderator will be notified, and it'll be handled ASAP. Also if you plan on sharing more in future, you could request the "Jr Uploader" group which would allow you to post in the Games forum directly.

Reactions: kiteares and Jansen

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Thanks for the contribution, sometimes they can be overlooked. In future, report your post and a moderator will be notified, and it'll be handled ASAP. Also if you plan on sharing more in future, you could request the "Jr Uploader" group which would allow you to post in the Games forum directly.
Yes i do plan to share whatever i come across and it would be great if i could post directly in the Games Forum. Appreciated.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
English obviously isn't their first language, but the wording is no worse than that in many games. I use the word game loosely, as so far all you do is click to move the story on, with no decision making required - yet.

At the moment, it isn't even really long enough to be considered a demo; it's more like a shop window, or statement of intent for the game. The graphics are good, so it may develop into something decent.

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Lol, so True. I have read much worse Engrish intros and dialogue than this one ... some are comical, and some are just, WTF? Oh well, I cant really bitch, they speak English better than I speak Russian.

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes