EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE205608_img_main.jpg

Overview:
It was only supposed to be a test of courage, Yuki entered the old estate with
not a worry in the world and... then the hideous creatures began their assault.

Due to a mysterious contagion, Saika's father has been transformed into a
monstrosity and in order to determine the root of this pandemic, with weapons
in hand she sets foot into the infectious cesspool of gore...

Deep within despair, thus does the madness of two girls cross paths...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2017-07-09
Developer: Black stain
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Prequel: (Stand Alone)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- -

RE205608_img_smp1.jpg RE205608_img_smp2.jpg RE205608_img_smp3.jpg RE205608_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Actually a pretty fun game from what I played, made with some thing called Clickteam Studio which I'd never heard of.

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
This is VERY buggy for me, to the point of being unplayable. Save is broken, and the story flow is broken in a way that makes it impossible to progress unless you exploit a save glitch.

E: does anybody know what the vault code is? The servant's diary (acquired after killing the basement boss) says that it's "the number of creatures in the second floor's hallway paintings", but I'm not too sure what that number is precisely.

Reactions: DaiReth

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Lovely. Another side-scroller. Hopefully it's as easy to beat and get the H as the last one I played. Paio Hazard.
Oh, apparently it's even easier. Infinite ammo.

This is VERY buggy for me, to the point of being unplayable. Save is broken, and the story flow is broken in a way that makes it impossible to progress unless you exploit a save glitch
You have to run the game in Japanese locale. Otherwise the save is just a bunch of question marks so it can't read it properly. Use Locale Emulator. Worked for me.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Looked up a gallery of this game to be sure if I wanted to try it or not. Going to have to pass unfortunately.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
here's my safe file, 100% gallery unlocked (rename the extension to *.ini)
but in the gameplay, missing 2 diaries

after trying so many possible ways I can think, the last amulet (or whatever that thing was) can't be obtained

I mean, you can obtain it by following what is written in the butler's diary but I've tried it and didn't work

this game has 2 bugs (so far that I know)

1 is you lost all your items if you load the game
and the second is, after you load the game, you'll obtain all the items (including the Key used by Yuki to escape the mansion and the other amulet that is obtainable if you unlock a case in the 1st floor on the right side of the mansion)

I also think that there's only 1 that can survive the mansion, that can escape the mansion... that's Yuki (the girl with knife)

pretty good game (if wasn't buggy and has more creatures and rape acts... I need tentacles and yuri!)

Konufis

Nov 16, 2016
only one girls can escape, it's just depend with which one you kill the last boss.

hav0kspartan

Jul 3, 2017
Trying to figure out if im doing something wrong, ran the game, created a save file.ini, deleted all text in the .ini, copy pasted the info yet... still no full gallery?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes