2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE216331_img_main.jpg

Overview:
English Version
This is an story in which you act as a university teacher. The young student asked you to help her in studying history. You agree to help, but in return you want her to give you pleasure after class. The next 7 days you will spend together, studying history and culture.

This is 3D interactive story with animated free look camera H-Scenes. Depending on the decisions you made in the game you can achieve 3 possible endings.
Controls During conversation mouse click on button or use "Space", "Shift" or "Ctrl". In action scenes you can change camera point of view by holding right mouse button and moving mouse. Zoom by holding right mouse button and scroll mouse wheel. Move camera up-down by holding right mouse button, holding middle mouse button and moving mouse up-down. In upper right corner of the screen you can also click on buttons with numbers, this will change camera to predefined position.​

Updated: 21/1/2018
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Completed
Language: English
Other Game: 90 Seconds Slave - Assault - Cost of Survival - Revenge - Slave Brothel
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - -

RJ216331_img_smp1.jpg RJ216331_img_smp2.jpg RJ216331_img_smp3.jpg pl.png

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
I like that it's tagged with 'russian engrish'. Clear enough sign to not bother, even if the graphics weren't enough of a tell.
Engrish dialogues of any origin is actually more frustrating to me than it simply being untranslated. Spending 3x the game length trying to parse the mess isn't really my idea of fun.

The concept sounds interesting, but, uh, UE as the engine and it looks like that? I'll take a pass.

Reactions: LewdDao

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
just have a look at the developer/publisher name ... i think that explains things ...

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I like that it's tagged with 'russian engrish'. Clear enough sign to not bother, even if the graphics weren't enough of a tell.
Engrish dialogues of any origin is actually more frustrating to me than it simply being untranslated. Spending 3x the game length trying to parse the mess isn't really my idea of fun.

The concept sounds interesting, but, uh, UE as the engine and it looks like that? I'll take a pass.
I think it can be worse when it's translated from Russian, because as I learned once from a native speaker on a forum somewhere, the difference in sentence structure is usually backwards when compared to English.

KeyKey

Jul 15, 2017
I think it can be worse when it's translated from Russian, because as I learned once from a native speaker on a forum somewhere, the difference in sentence structure is usually backwards when compared to English.
No, the structure is usually not so strict as in English.

For example, "I live in Russia" translated to/from Russian with the same structure. The most differences are in complex sentenses but originally there are no problems with it.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Won't download because it doesnt look that interesting to me....but... c'mon guys. Look at the other games he made and tell me he didnt actually improve overall.
I think hes trying, and I can see that. Hope he keeps getting better and maybe some day.....who knows ( ' - ')

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes