VN Others Completed Do You Like Horny Bunnies? [Final] [ZyX]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
29310.jpg

Overview:
Yukari Fujisawa had no idea what he was signing up for when he started working at the trendiest new restaurant in town, "Platinum."

Platinum is a very classy, upscale place, catering to those with plenty of money in their pockets. And the gorgeous women working there all dress in bunny costumes! But these gorgeous girls aren't your average bunny girls -- they're incredibly horny! As Yukari works alongside these sexy girls, they begin to let him know just how exciting they can be. Apparently you need quite the libido to be a bunny girl, and these girls seem to have some really unique desires.​

Thread Updated: 2018-01-21
Release Date: 2003-03-05
Original Title: エッチなバニーさんは嫌い?
Aliases: Ecchi na Bunny-san wa Kirai?
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Sequel: Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

102457.jpg 102458.jpg 102460.jpg 102461.jpg 102462.jpg 102464.jpg 102465.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
yes I am getting it my self... running one of the fix's now to see if i got the right one....
put a fix in the installation but you wont be able to do it till the second game is up forgot the fix i used last time so unless I find it that will have to do for now.

Second fix that might work.

"So after (No Kidding) hours of searching for a solution to why the installer wasn’t working. (Please Insert Disk in to CD-ROM/Cannot Locate CD-ROM) I figured it out. Some of the older games for some reason look to be placed in to the (D:) drive. Stupid really but what ever. Anyway even though I did that is still wasn’t working which was stupid because I had played and installed this game before. Then I remembered that I used an older version of Daemon tools. So I tried it and guess what. It FRICKEN WORKED!! Quickmount doesn’t work for this game. You have to use the older version of Daemon tools, the one the creates and actual virtual drive like it if it was there not Quickmount.Daemon tools Lite 4.48 should work because is the one I used but yeah. Good luck!"

will have to let me know I am off for a bit

isidro666

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry for my bad English.

I installed the game some time ago. I made the following modifications in the registry. Note the entry "VideoDir".

Before:
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ZyX\BUNNYUS]
"InstallType"=dword:00000004
"SaveDir"="C:\\rom\\adult\\Do You Like Horny Bunnies 1\\"
"DataDir"="C:\\rom\\adult\\Do You Like Horny Bunnies 1\\"
"MusicDir"="C:\\rom\\adult\\Do You Like Horny Bunnies 1\\"
"VoiceDir"="C:\\rom\\adult\\Do You Like Horny Bunnies 1\\"
"VideoDir"="G:\\"
"WndPos"=hex:06,02,00,00,13,01,00,00
"UserSetup"=hex:00,02,01,01,01,80,80,20,01,01
After:
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ZyX\BUNNYUS]
"InstallType"=dword:00000004
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"WndPos"=hex:06,02,00,00,13,01,00,00
"UserSetup"=hex:00,02,01,01,01,80,80,20,01,01
Now it should work in any directory

In the game "Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2" I made the same modification in the registration key
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ZyX\BNY2US]

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
It's been at least a decade since I played this, but I remember each girl focused on a different fetish. Correct me if I'm mis-remembering any of these.
Sae(blonde hair): Exhibitionist
Hiromi(blue hair): Watersports
Ryo(dark hair): Cum Eating
Chimake(pink hair): Anal

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I don't like mounting CD's or copying crack files. It's all very late 90's and witchy. Plus I can't move the game around after installation.

SO, I went ahead and turned this into a stand alone Enigma package. Now you just unpack the exe and run it. You can move it around as well. I've only done a small amount of testing and I need to do more. If this works well, I'll do the same to it's sequel.

Here is the link ->

I've tested this over RDC to Windows 10 1809 and in a VirtualBox (6.0.4-128413-Win) running XP x86 (SP3 Fully Updated).

If anyone uses this, please post your results.

Edit: While working on the second game I had an interesting idea. I've reuploaded the game with a full save file by default. If you don't want the full save then simply delete the .SAV file after unpacking the archive.

New Link ->

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Not sure if I should trust the EXE from a stranger.. But I also kinda want to play this xD

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
You can unpack the Enigma package to see its contents with this program . I'm using it because it creates virtual registry entries the game requires and that are normally path specific. Enigma creates those entries dynamically on execution based on the executables location. It saves a bunch of regedit hassle / installing / patching etc.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I have good news and bad news.

Good News;
I figured out how the game stores those settings.

Bad News;
It uses the registry key "UserSetup" or "WndPos". I've messed around with the setting and I can't get it to use partial virtualization registry settings. I can create an Inno installer for the game instead of an Enigma pack which would install the game somewhere and set the correct registry values; However, That would remove the convenience of my repack.

If you extract the files from the pack I made, you can update the registry entries to what you want and repack the game with those new settings. I'm including the reg file and evb (use with Enigma) file for this pack.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Basically what you'll need to do is unpack the game. Then use the registry file to give yourself the correct entries. You will then need to modify the the path to where ever you extracted the game files, don't forget a trailing backslash. If you can run the game, then you did it correctly. If you get an error about needing to reinstall the game then you messed up the path. When you run the game, you can set your settings and then add the altered registry key values to the .evb file and repack the game. Please note I'm over simplifying the process and you will need to prod it a bit.

The reason I'm using Enigma is to get around the wont run registry issue. I considered programming a path updater, but it felt like an extra step and at the time I though settings were contained in the save file. I'm using Enigma Virtual Box which is freeware and can be downloaded from their website directly. Basically what it does is create a package that contains all the files for an application. My use case was perfect before the registry issue and I think there may be a way around it, however I can't exactly go onto their fourms and say, "Hey I'm having trouble making a pirate package of a game I don't own the legal distribution rights to." so I'm stuck. If you figure it out then please tell me how to do it.

One note regarding Enigma, it only works where are aren't a lot of files. For instance, I tried to use it on Violate Heroin because the file count is crazy high and I wanted a nice tight package. It did work; however, it suffered from loading issues. It would freeze up while loading assets and it seemed like it was always loading assets. I've used it on a few other programs successfully, but again those programs didn't have complicated registry issues.

Since this game is old, I don't think there is a lot of demand for it. Making a simple registry updater in Qt is possible and would get around .NET versioning issues, (oh god the issues!) however, Qt is kind of big even for small applications. In a sense of irony a good idea would be to pack the Qt files with UPX, then put them into an uncompressed Enigma virtual executable. Another idea would be to link the Win32 API and include the <windows.h> into a C package and access the registry that way. Doing that would create a tiny application that could be further packed with UPX.

So yea, do the first thing and if you want, you can try the second or third thing.

Sep 28, 2018
Y'all are talking about it not working, but it seems to work on my cheap laptop just fine which has win10 and I didn't do any modifications or use daemontools to unpack and install... So not sure if you guys just manually did it and updated the files or if its just my laptop being so wonky and going "fuck it"

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote