Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
jaccpppf5e4i.jpg

Overview:
The first Kim storyline! along with the branches of the storyline that lead to Trisha being turned into a bimbo and sexualy assulting Vincent. And one with her and Kim both becoming bimbos resulting in a X rated scene. Thats X for Xylophone people!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-12
Release Date: 2020-03-01
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - -

Desktop_Screenshot_2018.01.19_-_22.26.48.65.png Desktop_Screenshot_2018.01.19_-_22.27.43.26.png Desktop_Screenshot_2018.01.19_-_22.28.10.53.png Desktop_Screenshot_2018.01.19_-_22.28.24.64.png Desktop_Screenshot_2018.01.19_-_22.28.59.98.png Desktop_Screenshot_2018.01.19_-_22.29.51.46.png

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_23654

Don't know the engine, pls let me know if you have a clue! Is it rpgm?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its whatever that awful visual novel engine that stuff like Timestamps uses, can't think of the name right now.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Looks pretty good, got a nice enough art stile and is making custom 2D sprites so for that I give them a thumbs up with a fine kudos on top. It's also nice to see it's already at v0.6 so it has some legs, though it does seem a little on the simple side of things. If I get any side time I'll consider giving it a shot. Either way, keep at it.

Btw, anyone getting a "Heaven Studios" vibe from this art style?

teamehiro

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Looks pretty good, got a nice enough art stile and is making custom 2D sprites so for that I give them a thumbs up with a fine kudos on top. It's also nice to see it's already at v0.6 so it has some legs, though it does seem a little on the simple side of things. If I get any side time I'll consider giving it a shot. Either way, keep at it.

Btw, anyone getting a "Heaven Studios" vibe from this art style?
I've never heard of heaven studios, but we do commission art assets.

any H content there yet?
Kind of, We do have some adult scenes but we're yet to commission proper art for them.

I don't know why, but I really dislike the ingame font.
Sorry to hear about that, We'll look into it.

Hello, Thank you for having an interest in our game but could you kindly remove the unofficial download links? we're fine with you linking to our game jolt page.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hello, Thank you for having an interest in our game but could you kindly remove the unofficial download links? we're fine with you linking to our game jolt page.
Hello @teamehiro Thanks you for interest in our site! But removing your links from this site will not be taking place at this time. But you are welcome to stay and chat with the members about the your game.

teamehiro

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Hello @teamehiro Thanks you for interest in our site! But removing your links from this site will not be taking place at this time. But you are welcome to stay and chat with the members about the your game.
I'd like to say that I have absolutely no problem with this page, in fact, I'm A-Ok with the extra publicity, but my concern is that I'm worried that someone may accidentally download an old build of the game or download a corrupted version of the game. could you at least put in a link to the gamejolt version? it is the most current and is completely clean.

If you're planning to change the font, you should pick a couple you like and make a poll.
That's actually a pretty good idea.

Reactions: lolguest

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I'd like to say that I have absolutely no problem with this page, in fact, I'm A-Ok with the extra publicity, but my concern is that I'm worried that someone may accidentally download an old build of the game or download a corrupted version of the game. could you at least put in a link to the gamejolt version? it is the most current and is completely clean.
I completely understand. I have added a link to your GameJolt page. However, we will always try to keep the most stable builds available. We will usually note the game version as being buggy.

Also on a side note as well, please try to use our multi-quoting system or edit your previous post. We like to keep things as tidy as possible and not have a lot of duplicate spam.

Reactions: darlic