VN Others Completed Moero Downhill Night 2 [TOP]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
20357.jpg

Overview:
A generation has passed since the glory days of racing in Downhill Night, and those events have faded to nostalgic legend - but a new epic tale of the need for speed, sex and romance is about to begin!

You are Akito, a college student who works part time to fund your addiction to racing games at the local arcade. You're offered a lift one day by your friend and coworker Rinka, a racer in her own right with the local Yotsuya Four Knights auto club. When your pleasant drive is interrupted by a bad-mouthing punk who challenges Rinka to a driving battle with her body on the line, you're tasked with using your virtual navigation skills in the real world - can you keep your cool under the pressure of a relentless downhill duel, and win both the race and the girl?​

Title: Moero Downhill Night 2
Original title: 萌えろDownhill Night 2
Relations: - Moero Downhill Night Blaze
VNDB:
Updated: 2010-07
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

12155.jpg 12156.jpg 12157.jpg 12158.jpg 12159.jpg 12160.jpg 12161.jpg 12163.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
lol was a good anime for a racing one... not that interested in cars or racing so its funny I even like it >.<

eyes232

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for the posts of this games. I'm trying to find ways to play this games for a long time... I'm have seen this games a lot and always curious if the games are good or not. I will find out....

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I remember having to DL a particular patch for this game due to the sheer fact that all of the important car parts, brands and such were re-named to really odd names and that patch changed them back to their proper names. Can't remember where it was though...

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Couldn't stand Rinka and found all but one ending to be what I would call bad endings. Much prefered first one.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added some links to the OP.
Cheers

zazazas

Jun 21, 2018
I remember having to DL a particular patch for this game due to the sheer fact that all of the important car parts, brands and such were re-named to really odd names and that patch changed them back to their proper names. Can't remember where it was though...
Anyone ever find a link to the patch? All I can find are dead sendspace links

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote