DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
SplashScreen.jpg

Overview:
Erotic game about how you decided to throw a party, where there were several co-workers. this party can end up in a big sexual Orgy​

Updated: January 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:None
Language: English
Version : 1.1 Full
Other Games: Corrupting Kayleigh - Unforgettable Dinner
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

GoToTheBed02.jpg GoOnItIsTooLateNow01.jpg ICouldGiveYouAHandjobAndFingerYourGirlfriendAtTheSameTime01.jpg 2018-01-18_110022.jpg 2018-01-18_110105.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
v1.1?! You're kidding?
Am I reading that right? Are you sure it's not supposed to be 0.0.1 or something?
'Cause if that's right then sweet. Praise the Hentai Gods.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
thank's a Lot !!!
one question dont want to sound , to forward the other Titles An Evenig to remeber and the sequel of it Are they also planed to upload ?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
How to open it? Can't find any workable files.
i opened index in chrome and it seems to work fine in a browser. I wasnt expexting it to be a browser game but with 89mb I was sceptical with the 1.1full and this makes more sense.
Edit : nah short with 5 min gameplay. definately not a full game Just chapter 1 if you could call it that.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Enjoyed this chapter 1, definitely a lot of variations so going through it a couple of times was rewarded with different scenarios. Not bad, definitely looking forward to more chapters.

Edit* This game is apparently complete, the next part is Unforgettable Dinner (separate game, also found on their patreon).

Reactions: ponyguy

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Enjoyed this chapter 1, definitely a lot of variations so going through it a couple of times was rewarded with different scenarios. Not bad, definitely looking forward to more chapters.

Edit* This game is apparently complete, the next part is Unforgettable Dinner (separate game, also found on their patreon).
You say this game is complete? Yeah, I guess it is, but it's hardly finished. No interactions with the girl at the swimming pool and only sex scenes with the young couple and your partner.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
You say this game is complete? Yeah, I guess it is, but it's hardly finished. No interactions with the girl at the swimming pool and only sex scenes with the young couple and your partner.
It's still complete according to the dev, which is the only standard that matters.

Not every game needs to be a 10gb thing spanning decades of story. This chapter is done according to the patreon and at most will get revisions to touch up a few things. The next part is already continuing on under a different name since the setting and story is different than the "afternoon".

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for the game! I have a question? I can't get some actions with the bikini blonde girl. Am I missing something? I tried everything

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote