VN Others Completed Kira Kira Curtain Call [Overdrive]

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
29449.jpg

Overview:
This is an after story of Kira Kira. It has two parts: First and Second Stage

First stage concentrates on hotblooded young guy named Souta Honda. He loved two things in this world: rock and his childhood friend Yui Hoshimoto. But attempts to improve relations with both always turned out a total disgrace for him. After one more fail he promised Yui that he'll form his own band and became "bright like the sun" to make her love him...

Second stage is, in a way, a continuation both for Souta's story and original Kira Kira story. It tells about preparations for the large concert celebrating the 5th anniversary of Murakami's group, Happy Cycle Mania and bonds all old and new characters together.
Title: Kira☆Kira Curtain Call
Original Title: キラ☆キラ カーテンコール
Aliases: Kira Kira FD
VNDB:
Updated: 30/4/2010
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Original game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Finally thanks for the game, I have been wanting to play this for a long time.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I started playing this game just now and unlike the previous Kirakira the MC in this one is really stupid. This MC is annoying as fuck.

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
yep... I think that game is just a let down but that's just me an maybe some others ~~
The original is the best ... they probably should have stopped with it... lol..

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
yep... I think that game is just a let down but that's just me an maybe some others ~~
The original is the best ... they probably should have stopped with it... lol..
I don't know if I could continue playing this game his too stupid, going to a one night stand and blowing his top off being annoyed from a band he just doesn't like suddenly kissing his childhood friend in the middle of a classroom, the one night stand thing I can somewhat understand but most of his argument is just plain stupid. WTF is this the first game has actually good story line and the MC is better but this is just plain moronic he also said to his teacher that he likes her and didn't undertand why the teacher became troubled theres a limit to stupidity.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I honestly though this is going to be good since the first Kirakira left a great impression on me.:':)':)':)':)'(

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Sorry mate >.<.
This is why I didn't upload it till you asked me, It wasn't on my list to upload... lol..

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Sorry mate >.<.
This is why I didn't upload it till you asked me, It wasn't on my list to upload... lol..
Well at least I get to see this version and finally get it out of my list of plan to buy games in the future so thanks.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I don't know if I could continue playing this game his too stupid, going to a one night stand and blowing his top off being annoyed from a band he just doesn't like suddenly kissing his childhood friend in the middle of a classroom, the one night stand thing I can somewhat understand but most of his argument is just plain stupid. WTF is this the first game has actually good story line and the MC is better but this is just plain moronic he also said to his teacher that he likes her and didn't undertand why the teacher became troubled theres a limit to stupidity.
I agree the MC in this is quite hot headed and annoying. Not to mention his complete YUI obsession. It's surprising there can be an actual romance between them. Also I would have preferred the previous MC's sister :D She was a fun character. If this helps he is only the MC for maybe half the game. The other half deals with Murakami's problems