QSP WIP 798 "Samosbor" (1.1)

bifijasy

Nov 8, 2017
main.jpg
(Header WIP)

Version:1.1
Language:Russian, English (WIP)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you encounter bugs or translations errors either post them in the thread or pm me.

Base game images with russian QSP

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Sorry that it's updated to 1.23

could you please translate it for us?

and the authors says it able to cheat when name the MC certain name, could you tell us?

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
So Sorry that 1.31 in this page

bugfix:

Reactions: Belphegor007

vslayer

Aug 17, 2016
Somebody should post this to the main games page, otherwise it won't be seen anyone else.

bifijasy

Nov 8, 2017
Lost interesting in doing further translation on this, if someone wants to translate the last few files and send them to me I can compile a "complete" 1.1 translated version.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
man translating is so boring ,props to people who have the patience to do it ,anyways here are two files for anyone interested in completing the translation of 1.31 samosbor ,one is unplayable machine translation that broke the code ,the second is partial (stoped at line 8024 of 40000) + surnames already translated ,just compare the 2 files in notepad ++ and copy\paste whenever you see russian ,english is right next to it .

Cocito

Sep 16, 2017
man translating is so boring ,props to people who have the patience to do it ,anyways here are two files for anyone interested in completing the translation of 1.31 samosbor ,one is unplayable machine translation that broke the code ,the second is partial (stoped at line 8024 of 40000) + surnames already translated ,just compare the 2 files in notepad ++ and copy\paste whenever you see russian ,english is right next to it .
id be down to do the tedious part of moving over the translated text (You did most of the work already) but idk how to like, inject it as a qsp game, if you do i'd be down to help

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
id be down to do the tedious part of moving over the translated text (You did most of the work already) but idk how to like, inject it as a qsp game, if you do i'd be down to help
use qgen to import the text file and save as qsp or post the translated text here,also even if i fixed most of the errors i am not sure i got them all you need to pay attention to words with an apostrophe like father's or can't and get rid of the apostrophe turning them into something like cannot .