3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
coverpatreon.jpg

Overview:
This is a game about seduction and incest. You don`t remember who you are and where exactly are you. All you know is that the women around you are incredible sexy...
The game is a prequel or a side episode to the game .
Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support. The game is rendered in Full HD​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-20
Release Date: 2022-04-19
Developer: AdultJunkie - -
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 3 v0.09
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID

Extras: - Italian Translation - FAN SIGS - Walkthrough Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

cafe09.png gfmassage06c.png kitchenep09.png sisnoise01.png sisyogaroom07c.png momhj17.png sisboobs23.png bathroom16.png sisnoise02.png gfmassage17.png newbathm14.png gfmassage59.png gffix03.jpg livingmotsis07.png 88525_wall02.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Well this game request thread will be moved to game thread when someone of the staff verifies it... Also uploader of the forum will include other hosts when that happens. But maybe you can post download link here and I will notify the uploader....

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Hmm interesting.
I actually had a lots of problems properly rendering her face. It needs a lot of lightning on scene to really look pretty. Its actually gorgeous without rendering and so so in some rendered scenes...

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, finished demo ^^

I think there probably many guys around who will like the nice renders and straight-forward story development :coldsweat::biggrin:

But not really my cup of tea, sry.

But will spend a $ each month for your efforts until others will fund your beer ;)

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Hang about... The game is called "Episode" and "I am in heaven" is just the subtitle?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Hmm actually it is called Episode:I am in heaven...
Its called like that because there is no back-story, there is only the present. I don`t really want to spoil it, thats why its still maybe confusing... But its actually connected to my other game Lawyer by trade...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Yeah, I`m kind of sad too. I got lots of complaints about first game being to realistic or lacking of sexual content!? Also there was absolutely no support for that game only moderate interest... But anyway, it is not abandoned project. Like I said previously, that game will get improvements rather then new content...

Reactions: Ravensbane and fz
U

User_23654

a few mirror's

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
a few mirror's

Added to the Op.

Reactions: 1 person
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes