Unity Abandoned Uni Dreams [v0.3] [Supersy Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screecdvfnshot_1.png

Overview:
So far there are 9 female characters of which 6 will be romanceable.
The main character was hired by a University to investigate a gang of blackmailers that have extorted vast amounts of money from one of the richest families. All of this family's daughters attend the same University.
The main character will operate undercover as a janitor as he works to expose those responsible.

Updated: 22-Nov-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
WIN:
- -
(v0.2) MAC: - -

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_4.png 60059974_1-3.jpg 60059975_2-1.jpg 60059976_2-2.jpg 60059973_1-2.jpg

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
This is a mess.

Ran into three bugs before I gave up. If, after talking to the Dean the first time, you go to the pool, you get soft-locked there. There is an encounter with a girl and the icons don't come back so you can leave.

2) If you go to the men's restroom after talking to the nurse, you can't then visit the girl's restroom like you were supposed to. You have to go back to the nurse's office and redo the entire sequence.

3) Continuing from #2, after redoing the nurse's office conversation, clicking on the girl's restroom gives a blue screen and doesn't render anything, including the icons that would let you go anywhere else.

On to the writing. No one speaks like the people in this game. There is so much exposition between characters that already know what is being said. It's bad dialogue.

Also, can we not have every single character flip out because a man is in the building? Has nothing ever broken in this building? Have they never had contractors? Does nothing get delivered, so they have never seen a truck driver? Do they never have meetings with outside businesses? Or their board of directors? Or anything? Do fathers never come to pick their daughters up? There should be surprise that he is an employee, but that someone is just in the building should just be met with an "excuse me, are you supposed to be meeting with someone?" or similar, not acting like a man in the hallway is the same as if he walked in on the women showering.

*edit*
4) If, after talking to the nurse, you go to the disabled toilets, like I believe you are supposed to, the game again softlocks.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So far there are 9 female characters of which 6 will be romanceable.
The main character is hired to the Uni to find the culprits of a Blackmail and information ring. That has been used to blackmail big name Family's our of lots of cash. The family's daughters go to this all girl University.
The Male MC is undercover as a janitor to expose those behind the Ring. The Dean of the Uni is close friends with the mother of the MC and helped the MC's family with a big struggle they went through as a result of the Mc's Father.
I think I can do something with this: (The first line is okay)
The main character was hired by a University to investigate a gang of blackmailers that have extorted vast amounts of money from one of the richest families. All of this family's daughters attend the same University.
The main character will operate undercover as a janitor as he works to expose those responsible. The Dean is a close friend of the MC's mother and helped them through a tough financial time caused by the MC's father.

Honestly, I think the last line is a little redundant and should be told to the player during gameplay.

Reactions: z21kore

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I think I can do something with this: (The first line is okay)
The main character will operate undercover as a janitor as he works to expose those responsible. The Dean is a close friend of the MC's mother and helped them through a tough financial time caused by the MC's father.

Honestly, I think the last line is a little redundant and should be told to the player during gameplay.
That is what was sent to me by the game dev?

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
All I did was rework it into something that was more readable. The opening post's intro text was garbled.
I find the overview being garbled is actually a good thing. It shows the level of quality you can expect in the game. So I'd like to keep that as the dev's own wording over an edited version.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Actually, there should be a policy not to edit author's posts. Perhaps a summary or repost, edited and marked so. This, as was mentioned, gives the perspective player a warning.

Reactions: bigpenniser

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Actually, there should be a policy not to edit author's posts. Perhaps a summary or repost, edited and marked so. This, as was mentioned, gives the perspective player a warning.
You may have a point. But it's me being me. I check to see the level of dialogue quality I can expect from the game proper. If the game's premise sounds good but the dialogue is... bad, then I have to give it a miss. I'm a story-over-pr0n sort so... I prefer it when I can read it without needing to take a break to comprehend what's being said.
Punctuation, unfortunately, is key in dialogue. One comma, apostrophe or full stop out of place and the entire sentence can mean something else entirely.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote