Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Time-Tenshi.png
Overview:
Time Tenshi is an exciting anime/ecchi visual novel! As the player's character enters Tensai Shiro's lab facility and follows the Time Tenshi in their journeys through time, a plot full of futuristic action, ecchi, humour and plenty of fanservice will unfold!​

Updated: 2020-09-23
Developer:
VNDB:
Sequel:
Censorship: No Sexual Content
Version:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
2020 Ver.
Win: - - - -

2015 Ver.
Win
: - - - -

download (1).jpg download (2).jpg download (3).jpg download (4).jpg download (5).jpg download (6).jpg download (7).jpg download (8).jpg download (9).jpg download (10).jpg

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
What can I say - It's Moe, the story is silly, but the tits are huge. :eek:

Also:
Make sure to use the - T.Tenshi 1\lib\windows-i686 - Time Tenshi.exe
-------------------- Not
the one in the T.Tenshi 1 - main folder.
For the 2015 Version.

Cheers

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't care about the lack of sexual content, I like a story and a bit of romance never hurts but one thing that really grates on me....

One thing that happens in every .. single .. bloody VN like this one...

Doesn't matter if it's a male or female protag....

Why the fuck are the interactions between potential romance interests always so awkward?

One starts flirting and the other breaks down into a stuttering wreck or the worse ones where both of them are stuttering wrecks.

Take the guy in this. One second he's practically begging to be able to stay in a room with 2 overly horny women and the next he's in a lingerie store having a full brain meltdown because he's been asked his opinion on a bra.

king Harlaus

Apr 21, 2018
I don't care about the lack of sexual content, I like a story and a bit of romance never hurts but one thing that really grates on me....

One thing that happens in every .. single .. bloody VN like this one...

Doesn't matter if it's a male or female protag....

Why the fuck are the interactions between potential romance interests always so awkward?

One starts flirting and the other breaks down into a stuttering wreck or the worse ones where both of them are stuttering wrecks.

Take the guy in this. One second he's practically begging to be able to stay in a room with 2 overly horny women and the next he's in a lingerie store having a full brain meltdown because he's been asked his opinion on a bra.
Because the ones who wrote them have little knowledge on this matter