VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviant Desires [v0.5] [PingPanda]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpeg

Overview:
The game is about a charity worker who strives to be more, it is up to you to help he become what he has always dreamed of...you'll also have to help a few female friend's with there story's to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-04
Release Date: 2019-07-09
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(0.4a): - -
Android
(0.4a): - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: CG
Thanks to ding1807 for sharing!

01.jpeg 02.jpeg 03.jpeg 04.jpeg 05.jpeg 06.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xnikeman

Nov 23, 2017
you might want to wait a bit, it says Note that a bugfix will be out soon...
so there must be some gamebreaking bug.
You Get an error when you click at your bag and when you overwrite a previous save the text is wrong. it askes if you want to quit the game for example

Reactions: Daveck

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Looks nice but we need a mega link here for sure.
Why? On my 60Mbps connection:
Zippy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Nopy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Pomf = 6.6mB/s (53Mbps)
Nofile = 2mB/s (16Mbps)

As I said, Mega isn't the only fast host, others are just as fast and often don't come with daily download limits and restrictions like Mega does. For some reason I often see people requesting Mega links, when there are just as good if not better mirrors in the OP.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Why? On my 60Mbps connection:
Zippy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Nopy = 6.9mB/s (55Mbps)
Pomf = 6.6mB/s (53Mbps)
Nofile = 2mB/s (16Mbps)

As I said, Mega isn't the only fast host, others are just as fast and often don't come with daily download limits and restrictions like Mega does. For some reason I often see people requesting Mega links, when there are just as good if not better mirrors in the OP.
Mega may not be the only one, but it allows me to start at work, pause, and finish when I get home, all without paying a dime. Also, at least one of the other sites frequently used here in f95 always trips an alert from my anti-virus.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
The reason i request mega on games is not the speed but oddly enough the fact that a lot of the mirrors that are used to don always continue if interrupted. I do not live in a big city in fact I live in the middle of nowhere and my internet is a pain I am lucky that a game takes less than an hour to download. I can add it to my cloud folder and not worry about it not downloading like i have to with the other links used at the time of this post

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
FOLLOW UP: Gofile just tripped my AV, something about a JS:Miner. And Zippy wanted to install an extension before allowing a dl.

As Deathdawg mentioned, the free ability to continue from where you left off if the connection is broken is a major advantage.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I was just stating why I prefer Mega. I have used other links, and have patroned a couple of devs found here.

But DO NOT expect me to be happy with links that try to install malware or force you to accept unneeded extensions.
I just tested every link in the OP, not one of them asked or "forced" me to install any extension or malware.

Try using an Adblock.

Reactions: Thermophob
2.40 star(s) 16 Votes