QSP Completed 7 Days in Paradise [Avenger]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It's inside of the aqsp file. You can change the extentsion to zip and extract the game file and images
Ace_boogie can you help me, i can't open AeroQSP without it crashing, i've tried to unpack the aqsp file and start 7_days_in_paradise.qsp on QSP 5, it works i see images and music but the fonts and buttons are all messed up probably because AeroQSP used a theme i guess. Is there any way to play?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ace_boogie can you help me, i can't open AeroQSP without it crashing, i've tried to unpack the aqsp file and start 7_days_in_paradise.qsp on QSP 5, it works i see images and music but the fonts and buttons are all messed up probably because AeroQSP used a theme i guess. Is there any way to play?
There's a wierd help section here..
There's also to way to play through your browser and its in there.
There's a download with the fonts commonly used here..

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
failed to launch. tried directly clicking, tried via qsp files (no file), tried via flashplayer...

" to open AeroQSP you need to install flash player for internet explorer " hmmm how to do that. and does IE exist... will edge work?

RigorxMortis

Jul 15, 2018
any chance you could get around the unfortunate flash issue, or is this game lost to the aether?